Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural, would like the game... help please :) link?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural, would like the game... help please :) link? Empty Supernatural, would like the game... help please :) link?

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 05:48

i have the base game and pets currently... was wondering if someone had a link to get the supernatural game.. and how would i go about installing it? please and thank you sooo much Smile

Back to top Go down

Supernatural, would like the game... help please :) link? Empty Re: Supernatural, would like the game... help please :) link?

Post by J.T. Thu 11 Jul 2013, 06:21

Hello,

You can download them all in www.games4theworld.org.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Supernatural, would like the game... help please :) link? Empty Re: Supernatural, would like the game... help please :) link?

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 14:42

ok what would be a good thing to use to open torrents thats free :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 16:59

µTorrent, definitely...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 20:20

well yes i understand i need to use a torrent... but what one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 11 Jul 2013, 23:42

//MOVED
Hi there,

Open the .torrent file in uTorrent. It'll then start downloading the actual .rar file.
After it finished downloading, right-click on the file and choose "Open containing folder" - or something like that. You'll now see the .rar file you've downloaded.

Open the .rar file using ONLY WinRAR. Select all the files in the .rar file and drag & drop them to an empty folder on your Desktop. Now start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt". Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 00:04

i only have 7zip and have always used that. where do i find winrar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 01:50

WinRAR from here.

This will give you a file named ''67395E6BF9A19350767E65F33ECD2FE2EFD224D3'' open it with uTorrent and it will start downloading then after it's finish, right-click on the file and choose "Open containing folder" then install it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 02:07

grrr... i cant freaking get the games to work at all Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 02:13

Whats the problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 03:08

its crashing me right off the bat wont open... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 12 Jul 2013, 07:40

Hello,

Have you finished downloading via uTorrent/BitTorrent? If not, you have to wait until it reaches 100%. Open the torrent via WinRAR, and start extracting the files to a blank folder. Install it according to the installation guide included inside the folders. (You may need to mount virtual discs to get it working)
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 18:17

i did all of that... and what is mounting virtual disks?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 13 Jul 2013, 02:57

Hello,

Please read this tutorial.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 03:36

wow ummm... ok... yeah... totally do not understand that crap :/

//EDIT

and i have always prided myself on being able to figure out what im doing on a computer... but sheesh... this defeats me. Supernatural, would like the game... help please :) link? Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 13 Jul 2013, 03:52

Hello,

Please do not use offensive language here. Download the expansions you want and extract them via WinRAR to destinated blank folders. In the folder, double-click the setup.exe and the installation will start right away. When asked for a serial code, open the installation guide in the correct expansion folder where you have extracted your expansion pack torrent in and copy and paste one of the serial codes given. Apply the manual patch and Ultimate Fix afterwards. Sorry I didn't see you say you have installed the base game.

Last edited by cat2006house on Sat 13 Jul 2013, 04:19; edited 2 times in total
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 04:11

ok thank you, i am doing that right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 13 Jul 2013, 04:14

Hello,

I thought you said you had problems with the base game's installation. But I have edited my previous message. Check it out.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 04:17

yes i got that 
i will let you know if it works Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top