Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a link to the full game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there a link to the full game? Empty Is there a link to the full game?

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2016, 14:20

Hi i was wondering if there is a link to the full game that has all the dlc's. I am on a mac so it needs to have a setup.exe to run through wineskin. I do currently have a game but i really want kid stuff and dine out only and since i can't seem to find them i think i will just have to reget the whole game. I don't really want to so if possible could you just give me the link to each one.

Back to top Go down

Is there a link to the full game? Empty Re: Is there a link to the full game?

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2016, 15:05

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
here's new Ultimate Fix it includes Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden and Kids Room Stuff, Dine Out is also included. Just download it, extract and paste over The Sims 4 installation folder. 

May I ask from what uploader you downloaded The Sims 4? Many uploaders have The Sims 4 cracks that are differenty coded and applying G4TW's repacks could lead to many errors. 

Here's guide how to install The Sims 4 on Mac and other addons. Take a look at our Mac section. Even though we don't have many Mac users we'll try to help you as much as we can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2016, 16:54

Samtaplet wrote:Hi i was wondering if there is a link to the full game that has all the dlc's. I am on a mac so it needs to have a setup.exe to run through wineskin. I do currently have a game but i really want kid stuff and dine out only and since i can't seem to find them i think i will just have to reget the whole game. I don't really want to so if possible could you just give me the link to each one.
Yes, there is such a download with all DLC's and a proper setup.
I've sent you a private message.
It's an .daa PowerIso file but you should be able to convert it to .dmg

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Aug 2016, 13:26

Samtaplet wrote:Hi i was wondering if there is a link to the full game that has all the dlc's. I am on a mac so it needs to have a setup.exe to run through wineskin. I do currently have a game but i really want kid stuff and dine out only and since i can't seem to find them i think i will just have to reget the whole game. I don't really want to so if possible could you just give me the link to each one.

//MOVED

Topic moved to "Mac Support". Smile  You may also want to check out this notice here too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22821-a-note-on-mac-linux-support-for-the-sims-4-please-read

Other than that, I'm afraid I myself can't help further here, I'm sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2016, 22:59

simmer_tony wrote:Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
here's new Ultimate Fix it includes Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden and Kids Room Stuff, Dine Out is also included. Just download it, extract and paste over The Sims 4 installation folder. 

May I ask from what uploader you downloaded The Sims 4? Many uploaders have The Sims 4 cracks that are differenty coded and applying G4TW's repacks could lead to many errors. 

Here's guide how to install The Sims 4 on Mac and other addons. Take a look at our Mac section. Even though we don't have many Mac users we'll try to help you as much as we can.
Here is the link from where i got the sims 4 could you tell me if it is compatible. And i also need the holiday celebration pack to you know a link to only that pack i already have outdoor retreat but maybe it is possible to already have it put then get it again but i don't really know.
Just realised i cant post links so ill say i got it from mac torrent download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top