Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 late night uninstal sims 3 + expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 late night uninstal sims 3 + expansion Empty sims 3 late night uninstal sims 3 + expansion

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 04:24

So I read the installation guide it says to delete  sims 3 + expansions etc. Do I really have to do this or can I just download it but it says nothing about it in https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Back to top Go down

sims 3 late night uninstal sims 3 + expansion Empty Re: sims 3 late night uninstal sims 3 + expansion

Post by J.T. Mon 15 Jul 2013, 04:26

Hello,

The installation guides in any expansion pack/stuff packs torrents are for serial codes only. Instead of following these guides, install expansions according to the above link.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

sims 3 late night uninstal sims 3 + expansion Empty Re: sims 3 late night uninstal sims 3 + expansion

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 04:30

oh so follow this guide https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly ?

so I don't need to delete anything that's nice to know Smile thx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 04:38

Welcome!

Let us know the result later. Very Happy

Last edited by cezra31 on Mon 15 Jul 2013, 05:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 04:51

anyone want to let us know if it will work and nothing will happen

to scayed to do it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 05:07

Sorry for replying in this topic I assumed this topic is this topic: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12944-sims-3-mods-late-night

Sorry. I am very careless. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 05:24

ahh yes thx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top