Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Late Night (Again). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Late Night (Again). [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Late Night (Again). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 18:22

Hello everyone,

First off, thank you so much for all that you do. This website is very extensive!

I am a bit new to all of this and I have read and reread the instructions, but I'm still an idiot about these things, so I wanted to make sure I have everything correct.

I have a legal retail version of TS3. I downloaded Late Night the other day, and after installing the game and the cracks I received the "no CD" error. So, should my method of approach be this:

1) Uninstall late night
2) Download generations
3) Install generations
4) Install late night
5) Apply the crack (from the fix everything download) to Generations in the BASE game folder and NO OTHER CRACKS WHATSOEVER (meaning NO cracks for Late Night)

Is this correct? Would this fix the "no CD" error?

Thank you so much!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night (Again). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night (Again). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 18:33

For fixing this... you don't need to download generations if you don't want. To crack Late night make sure you apply correct version of crack according to what the base game and late night is updated to! And please note that you must crack both The Sims 3 base game and Late Night in-order to play!

I hope you know how to check version of game Smile You can get cracks as per according version of game from the legendary crack store site gamecopyworld!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night (Again). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night (Again). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 18:54

Genius! It works! Although I already have LN installed, do you know if it is worth having any other stuff packs for this expansion?

THANK YOU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 18:58

userguy wrote:Genius! It works! Although I already have LN installed, do you know if it is worth having any other stuff packs for this expansion?

THANK YOU!!

Well...... The Stuff packs comes with new items. For example Fast Lane Stuff pack for Sims 3 comes with some new and vintage Cars and Bikes if am not wrong. If you are bored using same items in Sims 3 game, you can have stuff packs then! Very Happy

It seems problem is solved! Topic now can be closed! Wink

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top