Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about cracks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about cracks Empty Question about cracks

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 19:41

I have a hard copy of the sims 3 seasons and recently downloaded and cracked island paradise sucessfully. I was wondering, if I were to download University Life, would I have to crack the game because it's more recent than Seasons, or not because I cracked IP (Which is more recent than uni life). Sorry if this is in the wrong place but don't want to risk doing it wrong and ruining my entire game.

Back to top Go down

Question about cracks Empty Re: Question about cracks

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Jul 2013, 20:28

Katatonia244 wrote:I have a hard copy of the sims 3 seasons and recently downloaded and cracked island paradise sucessfully. I was wondering, if I were to download University Life, would I have to crack the game because it's more recent than Seasons, or not because I cracked IP (Which is more recent than uni life). Sorry if this is in the wrong place but don't want to risk doing it wrong and ruining my entire game.

Hello,

If you want to use Games4TheWorld's "Ultimate fix", then I suggest you download and install at least one of the following expansion packs(otherwise the fix won't work): 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations. You can find the torrent downloads here: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

After you installed all expansions you want/need, download and apply the "manual patch": https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

Then you download the "Ultimate fix": https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Extract the folder #crack (ignore all other contents in the fix). Copy the contents of #crack (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll) to C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

And please, never use the cracks that are included in the games you download. If you apply the manual patch, then it's enough when you use the two files from the #crack folder of the Ultimate fix.  Wink 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:19

Thank you, managed to solve my problem in the end! Trial and error was the way forward :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 11:59

is your problem solved?
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top