Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims not staying friends/ married etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims not staying friends/ married etc Empty Sims not staying friends/ married etc

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 19:02

Well i had two sims who were married and everything was fine. Then i saved my game and turned of my laptop. When i turned it back on and loaded the game my sims no longer had any friends and there partners were referred to as strangers. I got them married and did the same thing and it happened again?? Is this some kind of glitch, what happened??

Back to top Go down

Sims not staying friends/ married etc Empty Re: Sims not staying friends/ married etc

Post by Admin Mon 20 Jun 2011, 19:50

Hello,

I guess this is an EA bug. Try contacting EA and see what they have to say about this problem. (Or post on their Forum)

Do you happen to have any Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims not staying friends/ married etc Empty Re: Sims not staying friends/ married etc

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 20:13

Yes I do but, they can't be the problem..can they i haave about 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 21:47

It completely depends on the custom content. I have very many as well and my game works perfectly. You should make sure if you have any heavy mods that they are up to date and everything. out of date mods that aren't updated to recent patches can have a negative impact on your game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top