Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 materializing materials problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 materializing materials problem Empty sims 3 materializing materials problem

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 05:59

when I try to recolor clothing in cas I get a message saying materializing materials. I have uninstalled all of my patterns that I could with the sims 3 launcher but some where left behind because they had dependents, how do I uninstall patterns that have dependents? please help as soon as possible.

//EDIT: i'm going to try to un-install everything from the launcher then delete the dccache and the dcbackup then clear caches and reinstall all safe cc then see if the problem is still there. if it all goes well i'll let you know via this thread.

//EDIT: what i said i'd do in the last post did not work but all the patterns are gone. i'm removing all my custom houses in case they contain bad patterns

Back to top Go down

sims 3 materializing materials problem Empty Re: sims 3 materializing materials problem

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:38

Tell us how it went...

Back to top Go down

sims 3 materializing materials problem Empty Re: sims 3 materializing materials problem

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 12:01

it went terrible, the patterns are back (I think its from worlds I downloaded) and the materializing materials message is back so i'm going to check the worlds with Delphy's simpack cleaner for patterns to see if there is any patterns hiding inside. I uninstalled the houses that I thought were the problem wich also did not work.

//EDIT
I scanned the world with Delphys simpack cleaner but that program doesn't show patterns so i'm at a loss of what to do next. sims 3 materializing materials problem 2279017149 sims 3 materializing materials problem 2830496658

Last edited by samantha8982 on Mon 22 Jul 2013, 12:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 22 Jul 2013, 16:10

samantha8982 wrote:it went terrible, the patterns are back (I think its from worlds I downloaded) and the materializing materials message is back so i'm going to check the worlds with Delphy's simpack cleaner for patterns to see if there is any patterns hiding inside. I uninstalled the houses that I thought were the problem wich also did not work.

//EDIT
I scanned the world with Delphys simpack cleaner but that program doesn't show patterns so i'm at a loss of what to do next. sims 3 materializing materials problem 2279017149 sims 3 materializing materials problem 2830496658

Hello,

For now, try this CAS clothing-recoloring in an NEW savegame (of course, don't delete your old save, just make an extra savefile).

Also, what clothes do you want to re-color ? Are these CC clothes only ? Or does that happen with expansion/stuffpack clothing too ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 17:43

I fixed my problem Smile I just needed to uninstall a custom world called gorgiafalls . my problem is gone for now, I have some further play testing to do to make sure it's really over, If anything happens I'll let you know.Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 18:22

Please do!
I will leave the topic open for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul 2013, 11:37

I found out that after all it was some of the houses I had installed, does anyone know how to correct patterns that are in a lot in simpack form ?

//EDIT: I fixed the files so no further help is needed Smilewould like to fix the files that caused this issue. Does anyone know of any methods of fixing corrupted and bad pattern simpacks. just to let you know all of the simpacks are houses.

Last edited by samantha8982 on Tue 13 Aug 2013, 05:01; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 13:24

Please no double-posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top