Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAST Materializing Materials.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAST Materializing Materials. Empty CAST Materializing Materials.

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016, 07:23

01:19:51 AM EASTERN

I'm having a issue in game. I did not know that you couldn't merge patterns and I covert them from .sims3packs to packages and then merged them with other CC. I removed the merged package in my game after I got the never ending Materializing Materials message. 

I then got back in game and had the same message! I moved my WHOLE EA sports folder to another location and I let the game reset itself and it work but then I added a few things like my sims (who were working fine before this mistake) and the house they were living in. I added a few mods but not any CC. I still recieved this message.

Can some please help me? Is it just a file that is corrupt now? What can I do?

Back to top Go down

CAST Materializing Materials. Empty Re: CAST Materializing Materials.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Aug 2016, 17:38

ShyJizzyy wrote:01:19:51 AM EASTERN

I'm having a issue in game. I did not know that you couldn't merge patterns and I covert them from .sims3packs to packages and then merged them with other CC. I removed the merged package in my game after I got the never ending Materializing Materials message. 

I then got back in game and had the same message! I moved my WHOLE EA sports folder to another location and I let the game reset itself and it work but then I added a few things like my sims (who were working fine before this mistake) and the house they were living in. I added a few mods but not any CC. I still recieved this message.

Can some please help me? Is it just a file that is corrupt now? What can I do?

Hello @ShyJizzyy and welcome to the forum,

I dimly recall that this particular error was caused by custom patterns, even if they are included within a lot. The only thing I can offer for now is that you try doing without the lots. You should be able to "keep" your sims, but you may need to leave out the lots. Maybe someone else has a better idea though.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top