Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon eggs. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon eggs. [SOLVED] Empty Dragon eggs. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 05:00

(i don't know if this would be put here, i'm sorry if it's not in the right place)  i can't hatch baby dragons, So ive tried the fix (putting it into mods>packages and also overrides) lots of times, i don't know if the mods folder is up to date, or something like that. i had 2 folders and tried putting it in both, and then only in 1 but it did not work, i also tried re-installing the world a couple of times, but the thing i noticed is that, in the installation box (on the launcher) there is only Baby dragon, not the eggs or the fish(?) could that be the issue?  is there a way to install just the dragon set? Thank you for putting up this site! you  must have a lot of work in your hands keeping all the downloads going and helping everybody.

Back to top Go down

Dragon eggs. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Dragon eggs. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 05:30

I had the same problem, then used the store fix again and it fixed it, putting all the files in the instructions in both the packages and overrides folder, are you sure you moved all of them into the right folders?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 06:21

I got it! i deleted the 2nd (SIMS3) folder and downloaded a new mods folder then added the fix (into the first folder)  sorry to waste your time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 07:18

Its no problem, glad you fixed it Smile

//SOLVED
//LOCKED
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down