Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLY -DRAGON EGGS NOT HATCHING. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLY -DRAGON EGGS NOT HATCHING. [SOLVED] Empty SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLY -DRAGON EGGS NOT HATCHING. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 22:41

So i got Dragon Vally about two days ago and i got started right away.Now i went to hatch myself a dragon egg and the timer hits to 0 Mins. and nothing happens the egg just sits there.I can no longer talk to it,move it,delete, or try to resell it to get it out of my house.So i looked up a few salutions but none have worked.I've tried moving them outside for more space,Holding them till the timer hit 0,Starting them in another town,Starting them on a new file.Restarting the sims,Re-installing Dragon Vally none of these worked.So i researched further into the solution and people are saying that when they have this issue they can download the other non-gold version of Dragon Vally so the information can be loaded into the game properly becuase gold is missing the data files of the correct way to hatch the eggs.But as i went to download it you do not have it here on the site can i get a link?

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLY -DRAGON EGGS NOT HATCHING. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLY -DRAGON EGGS NOT HATCHING. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 02:59

Hello,

Please try to apply this Store Fix.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLY -DRAGON EGGS NOT HATCHING. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLY -DRAGON EGGS NOT HATCHING. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 18:38

i cant do this correctly because i seem to be missing the folders needed in my sims 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 23:28

To apply Store Fixes, do this:

Download this.

After you download it, open it with WinRAR and you will find a folder in it named ''Mods'', hold it and drop it in C:\Users\Name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

Read the Installation Guide in Store Fixes.

You're done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 23:52

it works thank you so much for your help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 00:10

Emerald2Angel wrote:it works thank you so much for your help

You are welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2013, 08:13

I think this topic is Solved. Thanks to Joker. Very Happy

Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top