Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I find the LATEST Ultimate Fix??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where can I find the LATEST Ultimate Fix??  Empty Where can I find the LATEST Ultimate Fix??

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 07:30

I have downloaded the Ultimate Fix tool, but when I try to find a folder it keeps telling me to Please select a valid Ultimate Fix folder. I don't know what to do from here. read somewhere to get the latest but I can't seem to find that. I was hoping someone could teamviewer with me to help me get through this and to see if my game works. Sad

Back to top Go down

Where can I find the LATEST Ultimate Fix??  Empty Re: Where can I find the LATEST Ultimate Fix??

Post by J.T. Tue 30 Jul 2013, 07:33

Hello,

PM me with your ID and password in Teamviewer panel.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Where can I find the LATEST Ultimate Fix??  Empty Re: Where can I find the LATEST Ultimate Fix??

Post by J.T. Tue 30 Jul 2013, 10:12

Hello,

Problem solved via Teamviewer.  "Error during startup" error occured when running the launcher and this problem is fixed by fixing the registry entries (deleting the expansion pack registry entries that his/her pc didn't have). Apply the manual patch and then the Ultimate Fix solved his/her problem too. The topic can be closed now.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top