Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3: Since latest update, the game asks for the Disk and I can't find the ISO. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3: Since latest update, the game asks for the Disk and I can't find the ISO. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3: Since latest update, the game asks for the Disk and I can't find the ISO. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 02:13

hey guys. Love what you're doing.
I've got all your Sims 3 stuff until Generations (currently downloading)
however, after a recent update, i need the ISO file again. now, I dont know if i'm doing something wrong, but i thought the patches had that sorted?
any help would be great. thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Since latest update, the game asks for the Disk and I can't find the ISO. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3: Since latest update, the game asks for the Disk and I can't find the ISO. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 02:56

The only game that uses an iso that has been provided by Games4TheWorld is the base game. The rest are all unpacked installations that you just need to unzip.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Since latest update, the game asks for the Disk and I can't find the ISO. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3: Since latest update, the game asks for the Disk and I can't find the ISO. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 02:57

:/ fair enough. so what, download the entire base game again just for the ISO?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 03:09

If you need to reinstall the game you're going to need the files once again, unless you keep them on a secondary hard drive like I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 03:10

ah. apparently i now have to download and install generations, due to the big update crack thingy telling the sims launcher to just look for the latest content.
I was not aware of this, and that explains it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 07 Jul 2011, 09:42

Spotter-acus wrote:ah. apparently i now have to download and install generations, due to the big update crack thingy telling the sims launcher to just look for the latest content.
I was not aware of this, and that explains it all.
Hello,

Please install as described here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:04

Mate, you can stop. i said it's fixed. leave it. you were not helpful.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 07 Jul 2011, 16:46

Spotter-acus wrote:Mate, you can stop. i said it's fixed. leave it. you were not helpful.

A little more appreciation for Admin's hard work would suit you.
Good that your problem was solved though, this topic can now be closed.

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- Lady ElDi
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 07 Jul 2011, 22:26

Spotter-acus wrote:Mate, you can stop. i said it's fixed. leave it. you were not helpful.
Hoo, you're welcome, mate. :-\
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top