Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some expansion's installer won't open. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some expansion's installer won't open. [SOLVED] Empty Some expansion's installer won't open. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 17:57

I downloaded fast lane stuff from here, expanded it, then mount it via disk utilities, following the mac guide, but the mac installer won't open, I had other expansions on dvd I mounted them and they worked fine, i have 70s,80s,90s downloaded from here and it works fine too, would you please help me with it? i don't have any idea what could possibly be wrong...

Helper edit: please do not 'bump' other topics. I know that getting this game to work can be frustrating (whether you're on a Windows or a Mac system), but try to be patient. Wink

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Some expansion's installer won't open. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Some expansion's installer won't open. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 18:22

I'm having the same problem, i followed the mac guide to a T. I have Island Paradise installed(from G4TW) and it works fine, but when i try to install another EP(using the same guide) it wont work. It doesn't show up in my game.

Back to top Go down

Some expansion's installer won't open. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Some expansion's installer won't open. [SOLVED]

Post by Phoebe Fri 02 Aug 2013, 23:07

Hello,

Other players told us that Fast Lane Stuff doesn't work for them also, with the same problem. But the thing is it worked for some time ago for all of us, and we aren't sure why it doesn't work now..

But I am suggesting you to try creating a .dmg once again and if the problem continues tell me how it occurs.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 14:40

Well the problem was expanding it, try stuff it, it worked for me sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:14

Good to hear that Napino, so topic is closed Smile
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top