Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seasons and Supernatural not appearing in game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seasons and Supernatural not appearing in game Empty Seasons and Supernatural not appearing in game

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2013, 01:18

Okay, so I followed all the instructions for applying the cracks and the Ultimate Fix and the patches to my EPs to the letter-- I hope.  I've uninstalled Seasons and Supernatural twice and reinstalled, recracked and repatched them twice.  I already have all of the EPs and SPs up to those two installed and have been playing happily for about a month, but when I tried to install Seasons and Supernatural, it opens the Showtime launcher, the loading screen is the Showtime screen, and as far as I can tell, none of the content from Seasons or Supernatural is appearing in game.  I found one other thread about this problem from about six months ago with no response and a really vague title, so I decided to make a new thread.  Can anyone help me with this?

Back to top Go down

Seasons and Supernatural not appearing in game Empty Re: Seasons and Supernatural not appearing in game

Post by J.T. Sun 18 Aug 2013, 11:24

Hello,

have you tried this?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Seasons and Supernatural not appearing in game Empty Re: Seasons and Supernatural not appearing in game

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 02:40

I have not.  I am assuming to back up my save files I just copy the Saves folder into a safe place before uninstall? I'll try this fix, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Tue 17 Sep 2013, 03:28

Hello, did you manage to solve your problem? Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 03:32

I haven't.  It's still not working, so I've mostly given up.  I can still play with all the previous expansions just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Tue 17 Sep 2013, 03:39

Hello,

If you would like to play Seasons and Supernatural, here is what you can do:

1) Update via your launcher to Version 1.57 (Using the Game Updates tab + Refresh button) Do not update from the pop-up prompts.
2) Download the latest Ultimate Fix (updated on the 12th Sep) which is compatible with the 1.57 patch.
3) Apply the two files in the #crack folder to your Game Bin.

If you are unsure of any one the steps, please refer to this guide, or you can feel free to ask me again.

I hope you enjoy your game, thanks! Do update us on your progress =)
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top