Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Key Code for downloading, doesnt pop up...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Key Code for downloading, doesnt pop up... Empty After Key Code for downloading, doesnt pop up...

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2013, 04:27

So I have installed Island Paradise just fine, but when I try to download Seasons or Supernatural, after adding in the serial code, nothing doesn't pop up. I tried restarting my computer and that didn't work at all either.

Thank you,
Arielle.

Back to top Go down

After Key Code for downloading, doesnt pop up... Empty Re: After Key Code for downloading, doesnt pop up...

Post by J.T. Sat 17 Aug 2013, 05:28

Hello,

Have you tried to redownload these expansions? It seems like these 2 torrents are corrupted...
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

After Key Code for downloading, doesnt pop up... Empty Re: After Key Code for downloading, doesnt pop up...

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 03:32

Yes, I did, and I got the other ones to work without downloading, now its just the Supernatural not working which stinks because that is my favorite one! lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 13:04

Hello,

Do you extracted it in WinRAR?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 03:51

Yep, that's what I have.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 25 Aug 2013, 03:59

Arielle08 wrote:Yep, that's what I have.
Hello,

First of all, I suggest you reextract the files via WinRAR from the .rar file. When the interface like this pops up, check the box "Keep Broken file" and extract the .rar to the same folder where you previously extracted the .rar to:

After Key Code for downloading, doesnt pop up... Untitl22

If this doesn't work, I suggest a clean redownload via either BitTorrent or uTorrent. Bear in mind that you must clear all data and folders before redownloading.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top