Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Launcher Error occurred on startup. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Launcher Error occurred on startup. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Launcher Error occurred on startup. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Aug 2013, 03:59

Hello,

I have recently attempted to install The Sims 3 and (almost) all of the expansions. Everything worked great up until I added the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll from the #Crack folder into the "The Sims 3/Game/Bin" folder.

I have looked through the forums to see if this has happened to anyone else and (I myself) could not find anything. I re-read the instructions pertaining to the entire installation and all with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

-xProlithium

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Launcher Error occurred on startup. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Launcher Error occurred on startup. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Mon 26 Aug 2013, 04:01

xProlithium wrote:Hello,

I have recently attempted to install The Sims 3 and (almost) all of the expansions. Everything worked great up until I added the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll from the #Crack folder into the "The Sims 3/Game/Bin" folder.

I have looked through the forums to see if this has happened to anyone else and (I myself) could not find anything. I re-read the instructions pertaining to the entire installation and all with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

-xProlithium
Hello,

What is the error message?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Launcher Error occurred on startup. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Launcher Error occurred on startup. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Aug 2013, 04:04

The message stated when the Launcher opens is "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details"

I have no clue where this log file is or if it will even generate the correct information needed to fix it.

When I try to bypass the launcher and run straight from the TS3W.exe, an error comes up stating "Unable to start game  Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)"

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 26 Aug 2013, 04:07

xProlithium wrote:The message stated when the Launcher opens is "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details"

I have no clue where this log file is or if it will even generate the correct information needed to fix it.

When I try to bypass the launcher and run straight from the TS3W.exe, an error comes up stating "Unable to start game  Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)"
Hello,

This is mostly registry-related. Have you uninstalled an expansion/expansions before? If yes, please watch the following video and follow the instructions:

J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Aug 2013, 04:11

o_o Thanks, one little thing.. ONE! >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 26 Aug 2013, 04:13

xProlithium wrote:o_o Thanks, one little thing.. ONE! >.<
Hello,

Does it work? Do you need any help?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Aug 2013, 04:15

It works, thank you for the quick and efficient assistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 26 Aug 2013, 04:16

xProlithium wrote:It works, thank you for the quick and efficient assistance.
Hello,

Glad I can help!
Happy Simming The Sims 3 plumbob !

Problem solved. Topic closed.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top