Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a question Empty I have a question

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 09:38

I downloaded the sims 3 Showtime from here and i did the ultimate fix before dowloading showtime, will i put the crack from the sims 3 showtime torrent document or from ultimate fix? I already had to put the crack from ultimate fix for sims 3 generations so i dont have to crack sims 3 showtime?

Back to top Go down

I have a question Empty Re: I have a question

Post by J.T. Tue 27 Aug 2013, 09:40

purplepassion wrote:I downloaded the sims 3 Showtime from here and i did the ultimate fix before dowloading showtime, will i put the crack from the sims 3 showtime torrent document or from ultimate fix? I already had to put the crack from ultimate fix for sims 3 generations so i dont have to crack sims 3 showtime?
Hello,

Yes, so bascially all you need to do is to drag and drop the #crack in the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin if you purchased or downloaded The Sims 3 base game from Origin). Have you applied the latest manual patch, which can be found here before applying the Ultimate Fix?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 09:52

I used every crack admin told in installation guide, yeah i did the manual patch so now all i have to is installing show time? Not crack it?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 27 Aug 2013, 10:02

purplepassion wrote:I used every crack admin told in installation guide, yeah i did the manual patch so now all i have to is installing show time? Not crack it?
Hello,

The Sims 3 is different from any games that you have heard of. The expansion packs/stuff packs are served as additions of The Sims 3 base game, so in case you think you need to crack every single expansion pack/stuff pack, this is a false idea. All you have to do is to apply the manual patch, install the expansions, apply the manual patch again (even if you are told that your base game is the newest version) and crack the base game folder I mentioned earlier in the first reply with the content of #crack of the Ultimate Fix.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 11:02

Okay thanks i will try

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 Aug 2013, 20:26

purplepassion wrote:Okay thanks i will try
Hello,

Also, what most users overlook here, and which in my opinion is VERY important, is this here (before you install anything): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3780-checklist-installing-a-new-expansionpack-or-patch

NOW, every time you install an expansion pack, you should re-do the steps from 2 to 4 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top