Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So lucky to be here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So lucky to be here. Empty So lucky to be here.

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 10:44

Ok. From the very beginning I wanted to say this, but I did not know how to formulate. I want to thank everyone who helped us. You administrators, moderators, helpers and all those who, after your efforts have reached a certain degree on this forum, you have done everything for us, from your work, you get a group organized than the EA Games . You guys are great people, hard working, helpful and deserve more than a simple "Thank you." Anyway, you know that we love you and hope to always remain so: simple people but with a great gift of knowledge. Some time ago I came to this forum just to solve my problems, but I began to love the you, who do everything to help us. And simply because you have made ​​us who do not have the financial means to play the game I loved the most: Sims 3. Many give up because of financial problems seeing the game on the market price, but you have done the great thing: You have given us this opportunity, the chance to play free a game worth millions.

I know  this "letter" is a little long , but I wanted to thank you for being such an admirable , hard-working people . 
                                                                          THANK YOU !
                                                                      With love , Miruna !

Back to top Go down

So lucky to be here. Empty Re: So lucky to be here.

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 11:47

Thank you, we really appreciate this!
And have fun on the forum!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 27 Aug 2013, 12:15

Hello,

Thank you so much for your thank-you response! We hope you enjoy browsing the forum Smile !
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top