Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We were lucky...others were not.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We were lucky...others were not. Empty We were lucky...others were not.

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 15:26

That We were lucky...others were not. 4049071320 Sandy went across the US east coast and killed 50 of my fellow Americans. After it was all said and done, Sandy killed (by my count) over 100 people.

But we here in central VA just got a bunch of heavy wind and alot of rain. We were lucky. One week ago I was thinking about dressing up as a pirate for Halloween. All I can think of now is that I don't want to live on this damn planet anymore.

Mother nature is a We were lucky...others were not. 4049071320...and she can kiss my red, white and blue ass.

Back to top Go down

We were lucky...others were not. Empty Re: We were lucky...others were not.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Nov 2012, 10:33

Hello,

I used to be in touch with a woman from southern Alabama. They had to evacuate at least once each hurricane season. I could not (and can not) for the life of me imagine what that must be like. Threatened by nature itself. In such a violent way.
My heart goes out to the people who've suffered a loss.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 18:21

It's scary alright.

I've been through tornados, earthquakes, really bad thunderstorms and two blizzards. This is a very violent world we live in. The earth dosen't want us here, and the We were lucky...others were not. 4049071320 shows us this everyday.

What really We were lucky...others were not. 4049071320 me off is the fact there isn't a thing I or anyone else can do about it.

100 people killed...We were lucky...others were not. 4049071320 this planet. I hope after mankind has gone the way of the dodo, a metor blows this planet to shreds and I hope the We were lucky...others were not. 4049071320 feels every thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top