Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON!

Post by Admin Wed 11 Sep 2013, 21:08

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

We'd like to let you all know that we'll be releasing a The Sims 3: Move Stuff torrent very soon. Stay tuned via our mailing list, Forum, Facebook and/or Twitter!
I'd also like to warn you for "fake" torrents that don't work, but usually contain viruses or other unwanted stuff. If you want to avoid these, stay safe, wait for an official Games4theworld release!

DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON!

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 17:56

Shaylyn71 wrote:You just spoiled us with Island Paradise since you had it out early, but you are wonderful Admin for all of this.
Yea

//EDIT

sxiscouse wrote:Some one put it up on this site but the website has been censored now Sad
You want it bad enough. Rachelstoolbox on pirate bay. 2nd best behind these guys but I would advise waiting cause even its got a glitch where the cow will disappear while making laps around the pen.

G4W may be slow sometimes but it gets done and gets done right. I trust what they put out so much that I have unopened expansion and stuff packs. I uninstalled at one time and put everything back in by using their stuff. These guys are the Triple H of Sims when it comes to patches, support, etc.

As Triple H would say... "They are the Sims 3 game and they are that damn good."h, they definitely spoiled us with that.

Moderator edit: you can use the "edit"-button if you want to add something to your original post. Wink

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON!

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 18:14

Well I apologize for "rocking the boat" , but when you announced that a download was coming soon within 1-3 days from release-date (Tuesday 10th of September) and you cannot deliver, then go out to the shop (like I did), buy the accessory, copy it and upload it to your site.
Worldwide people state that they are looking forward to G4TW. so why do you let them down ?
My "followers" is just a small number of Simsforum-members and I felt that I had to provide them with a trustable download as soon as possible.
The clan of your fans is much, much greater than mine, so what is the problem ?
If I can be of any assistance, please contact me.

Moderator edit: I actually suggest you calm down now - there is no need to be that "impatient". The Admin, from what I heard, is still having some other issues to take care of, hence the delay. But if you're really looking for trouble on here, which I strongly suspect, then you came to the wrong place.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 18:19

It's all about doing it and doing it right. If a mechanic has a 3 day guarantee on fixing your car but something comes up and they need an extra day.

Are you gonna say no I want it now, times up?
Or are you gonna let them finish?

If they say your surgery is gonna take 3 hours and once they get in there they need 5...

Are you gonna say no you're done now, times up?
Or are you gonna let them finish?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 18:21

Dracos66 wrote:
Niet een erg goede indruk voor uw eerste post hier. Probeer rekening houden met anderen, terwijl je hier alsjeblieft. Dank u.

While you may have a "100% working" download I did not see where you had a working patch to bypass the CD check. We do not post any Eps or SPs until we have a working patch for them, this way our members know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the install will work right the first time around. :DWe are more interested in quality than quantity, hence the reason we have so many dedicated members.

p.s. Sorry if my sentence structure is off on my Dutch, when you are literate in 12 languages things tend to get mixed up sometimes. Wink
Aha, so your problem is the NoCD-crack !!!!
Ever heard of a programm called PowerIso ?
Then you can make an exact copy of a CD, no cracks required, just mount and play
No problems with patches/updates !
Forget Daemon and use PowerIso and all your problems are solved.

Moderator edit: OK, time to pull the emergency-brake. And as for you - well, you may indeed mind your tone for the future; that is, if you are still here...

Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 18:26

No, we have Nraas industries for that. These guys provide better support than EA. They fix what EA doesn't. They really are EA's unpaid customer support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 14 Sep 2013, 20:31

Tarac wrote:My "followers" is just a small number of Simsforum-members and I felt that I had to provide them with a trustable download as soon as possible.
Good for you, sir! Hammertime

Tarac wrote:Aha, so your problem is the NoCD-crack !!!!
No, it's not, because if you noticed the updated Ultimate Fix: it already contains the latest working crack for the latest version of the game.

But yes, no need to argue here. Topic re-opened.

Last edited by Admin on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 21:38

SO when its ready.. do yall send a email? or i have to keep checking? and why cant i send PM's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 21:49

We love you Admin and are patiently waiting for you to get it all ready for us. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 14 Sep 2013, 21:54

Hello there,

You can join our mailinglist to automatically receive an e-mail when it's up: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/g8-the-sims-3-fans !
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 21:59

As 2 Dutchmen, we'd better use our native language.
Het is nooit mijn bedoeling geweest om opstandig te reageren. Het verbaast me alleen dat een site met een geweldige reputatie als G4TW er nog steeds niet in geslaagd is een goede download te leveren.

Ik heb het spel vanmorgen bij Bart Smit gekocht, er in 5 minuten met PowerIso een iso van gemaakt en die naar mijn site geupload.
Misschien kent U het programma PowerIso niet. Het maakt (anders dan met Daemon, Alcohol e.d.) een exacte kopie van de DVD. Je hebt dan geen cracks of verdere aanpassingen nodig. Ook het updaten/patchen van het spel is dan geen enkel probleem meer omdat het "gezien" wordt alsof er een originele DVD in je computer zit.
Simpelweg de gedownloade iso koppelen aan PowerIso en Klaar is Kees.

Nogmaals, ik heb er geen enkele behoefte aan om tegen schenen te schoppen, ik wilde slechts helpen G4TW een goede download aan te bieden omdat ik weet dat vele honderden, misschien wel duizenden van jullie fans er met spanning naar uitkijken.

In case you are not a Dutchman, herewith a translation;
It has never been my intention to react in an unfriendly manner. It only amzd me that a site with an enormous reputation as G4TW sofar has not succeeded in creating a good, workable download.

This morning I bought the game at Bart Smit (toy shop), produced via PowerIso an iso within 5 minutes and uploaded it to my site.
Maybe you never heard of PowerIso. Other than Daemon, Alcohol aso it creates an exact copy of an Original DVD. This means that no cracks are required and updating/patching of the game will not create any problems at all. It will be recognized as an Original DVD in the computer.
Simply mount the iso in PowerIso and "Bob's your uncle".

Once again, it is far from me to abuse people. All I wanted to to is offering some help to G4TW in order to obtain a trustful download, knowing full well that hundreds, maybe thousands of your fans are looking forward to such a download.

Last edited by Tarac on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:14

I don't understand the problem. Tarac only said he has a working download...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:20

He was saying it in a way that was like gloating, He had the download before the "Great reputable G4TW". Just my interpretation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:21

Ive been stalking this board and your site for the past 4 days.Can't wait to play it!I always buy my sims game but can't always buy them at the time it comes out.Thank you for what you are doing and can't wait to have it in my game Very Happy 

The Sims 3 plumbob Thanks G4TW!!!

Last edited by Naila on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:24; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:21

Ik snap ook niet waar die modbreaks voor nodig zijn! Als buitenstaander vind ik Tarac meer dan redelijk
Hij heeft het spel gekocht voor zijn leden, ondat hij vond dat hij ze dat verschuldigt was. 
En hij probeert u te helpen door poweriso aan te raden! Poweriso is echt fijner, niet aldat gedoe met cracks waardoor je niet kan updaten
Ik vind dat er een beetje overdreven gereageerd wordt op tarac

And I agree
He obly said he had a working download for you guys! And I saw the reviews, they where good! Abd the patch works perfectly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:28

Yeah, his download works perfectly according to people from Simsforum....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:33

Tarac wrote:As 2 Dutchmen, we'd better use our native language.
Het is nooit mijn bedoeling geweest om opstandig te reageren. Het verbaast me alleen dat een site met een geweldige reputatie als G4TW er nog steeds niet in geslaagd is een goede download te leveren.

Ik heb het spel vanmorgen bij Bart Smit gekocht, er in 5 minuten met PowerIso een iso van gemaakt en die naar mijn site geupload.
Misschien kent U het programma PowerIso niet. Het maakt (anders dan met Daemon, Alcohol e.d.) een exacte kopie van de DVD. Je hebt dan geen cracks of verdere aanpassingen nodig. Ook het updaten/patchen van het spel is dan geen enkel probleem meer omdat het "gezien" wordt alsof er een originele DVD in je computer zit.
Simpelweg de gedownloade iso koppelen aan PowerIso en Klaar is Kees.

Nogmaals, ik heb er geen enkele behoefte aan om tegen schenen te schoppen, ik wilde slechts helpen G4TW een goede download aan te bieden omdat ik weet dat vele honderden, misschien wel duizenden van jullie fans er met spanning naar uitkijken.
Een zeer goedenavond,

"een goede download" is subjectief; als onze downloads niet "goed" waren, zouden mensen deze niet downloaden. Het ligt eraan wat men gewend is. Wij hebben van begin af aan gekozen voor uitgepakte .ISO-bestanden, omdat niet iedereen weet hoe een bestand gemount ("koppelen") moet worden. En wij willen downloads juist toegankelijk maken voor iedereen.
In principe is er niet zo'n groot verschil, nee, maar we proberen gewoon een standaard te hanteren.

Indien u de bestanden wilt opsturen - graag zelfs - neem dan alstublieft contact op via PM, in plaats van op het Forum te posten. De Forum-regels verbieden het linken naar externe websites/downloads. En dat heeft zo z'n redenen.

Ik moet erbij zeggen dat ik ooit een groot fan was van uw forum.

Ps. Gelieve verdere discussie via dit topic te vermijden en indien gewenst door te gaan via PM.

Last edited by Admin on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:35; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:33

I.Am.Amazing wrote:Yeah, his download works perfectly according to people from Simsforum....
 Good for them!I only trust games from G4TW and i know they will be bug/virus free!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:38

Naila wrote: Good for them!I only trust games from G4TW and i know they will be bug/virus free!
I agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:40

What you want... I find the downloads from Tarac easier...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:47

Ik wil nog even zeggen, want ik er nog wel toe doen:
Tarac zegt nergens dt jou downloads niet goed zijn! Hij zegt alleen dat jullie nog geen goede download hebben van dit pakket
That's all

En tarac moet heel vergevingsgezind zijn wil hij op je verzoek ingaan volgens mij, er is nogal overdreven gereageerd. 'Calm down' echt dat sloeg nergens op. zijn reacties waren kalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:48

I.Am.Amazing wrote:What you want... I find the downloads from Tarac easier...
It's your opinion.But i always trust G4TW and it was always easy to download and install there games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:51

Yes, i don't understand your reaction. You are very lucky if Tarac send you the download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:53

Bz wrote:Ik wil nog even zeggen, want ik er nog wel toe doen:
Tarac zegt nergens dt jou downloads niet goed zijn! Hij zegt alleen dat jullie nog geen goede download hebben van dit pakket
That's all

En tarac moet heel vergevingsgezind zijn wil hij op je verzoek ingaan volgens mij, er is nogal overdreven gereageerd. 'Calm down' echt dat sloeg nergens op. zijn reacties waren kalm
Goedenavond,

Ik heb ook geen woorden in andermans mond gelegd. Correctie: we hebben nog helemaal geen download voor dit uitbreidingspakket.
Ook wil ik nog even kwijt dat...
Bz wrote:Hij heeft het spel gekocht voor zijn leden, ondat hij vond dat hij ze dat verschuldigt was.
Ik vind dat er een beetje overdreven gereageerd wordt op tarac
... ik het een beetje overdreven vind dat hij iemand een gratis spel schuldig is. Het spel kost geld; als mensen geen geduld kunnen hebben, dan is het simpel: sta op uit je luie stoel en koop het spel. Als iemand het spel gratis upload en ook zo vriendelijk is om er een handleiding bij te doen en je te helpen met je problemen, dan mogen mensen niet klagen.

//EDIT

I.Am.Amazing wrote:Yes, i don't understand your reaction. You are very lucky if Tarac send you the download.
Mocht het hier niet bevallen, dan kunt u altijd nog terug naar Simsforum. Smile

//EDIT

Overigens was mijn eerste reactie niet vijandig bedoeld jegens Tarac. We hebben echter een allergie voor bepaalde tonen ontwikkeld hier en dit was slechts een allergische reactie.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 22:59

By the downloads from Tarac, i see a discription and it isn't hard to understand....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 14 Sep 2013, 23:02

I.Am.Amazing wrote:By the downloads from Tarac, i see a discription and it isn't hard to understand....
Read again.
Admin wrote:Als iemand het spel gratis upload en ook zo vriendelijk is om er een handleiding bij te doen en je te helpen met je problemen, dan mogen mensen niet klagen.
Anyway, no more arguing in this topic! All arguing posts will be removed. If you have any comments, feel free to PM me.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 23:05

Sorry, i can't edit my post on my tablet, but

Okey, but can you please remove the picture from Simshelp?? It looks a little bit unprofessional.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 23:11

Laatste wat ik nog even kwijt wil voor ik me hier van afwend

Admin je downloads werken prima, mijn sims 3 spellen tm jaargetijden komen van jou (zonder acc)
Ze werken prima n de handleiding was duidelijk, bij WA trouwens een beetje ingewikkeld: kheb hem kunnen installeren zonder al die 4 cracks. Ing ik kreeg problemen toen ik hem wilde updaten. Omdat ik natuurlijk de crack van jaargetijden gebruikte. 
Nu gebruik ik iso's die geen cracks nodig zijn van Tarac's site. Persoonlijk vind ik dat koppelen veel makkelijker (zeker omdat er een duidelijke uitleg stat opdezelfde site) en geen gedoe met updaten

Dat is het enige wat ik aan te merken heb op je downloads, misschien ooit nog eeb idee om over te stappen op iso's zonder crack? En dan geef je toch mooi eeb duidelijk uitleg hier opde site! Zo geef je de mensen een keus tussen cracks en iso

Maarja moet je zelf weten natuurlijk
Bedankt voor de downloads, maar ik heb liever iso's zobder cracks
Blijf toch vooral doorgaan voor de mensen deie cracks niet erg vinden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top