Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED] Empty Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 21:59

Hello, I have downloaded the base game and the expansions from Games4theworld and all are great.
But when I installed the World Adventures I had problem!
It seems that it installed ok, but when I run the game some tabs are not shown, like they are invisible and when I choose a household to play, the player is also invisible and the game crashes.
It pops a message that says that it's occurred a problem and it has to close.
I have unistalled and reinstalled  the game many times.
I have downloaded the ultimate fix and the sims 3 fix and my game is updated in latest version.
Also I have change the SKU region and language in Greek and I have followed all the instructions carefully.
What can I do?   :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED] Empty Re: Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED]

Post by Layloria Thu 12 Sep 2013, 22:21

So the sims are also invisible? like in Play Mode?
Could be a mod/cc error. I had this with babies especially. I don't think resetsim name will work as you can't get that far. Perhaps for now until a helper pops in to clarify, remove all your cc/mods if you have any and play the game try again, if there is still a problem with them removed then we know its not faulty mods/cc. If the game is fine, slowly add about 10 cc at a time and maybe one 1 mod each time.

IF YOU DO have Mods, check they are the correct version, some mods that conflict with World Adventures like NRAAS traveler may be causing it, but always good to update mods when game updates.

If you DON'T have any mods or cc, then please allow the moderators to pitch in as I'm not too sure on what else it could be. Maybe try renaming your Sims 3 folder in your Documents>Electronic Arts to sims 3.old and start the game. (clear saves and cc but these can be transferred to the new folder but try new first in case your files are damaged and again slowly add your cc, saves and sims).
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED] Empty Re: Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 22:43

Yes the sims are invisible in play mode.
I haven't any mod inside, I have deleted everything I had and I reinstall the game with it's content only.
I renamed the folder but again the same.

//EDIT

Thank you anyway!

Moderator edit: NO double-posting, please.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Thu 12 Sep 2013, 23:17

What are your graphic settings on? My computer runs the sims 3 just above the minimum and I have mine super low and it doesn't look terrible. If your specs are fine and you are above the minimum and don't have Intel HD graphics then you'll be fine.

But one thing to check is getting the Master Controller mod from trusted Nraas.
Use it to do a reset of the town. This is available by clicking the town hall.

It may work for your game as I know it solved other similar invisibility/crash related issues.
Layloria
Layloria
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 23:47

My graphics are good and I used to play at maximum.This is not my problem, the game crashes.
I took pictures to show you in case you understand the issue, but I can't attach them.
Can you please tell me how to do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Fri 13 Sep 2013, 00:19

Did you try the master controller?

Click on the button which has a picture with the save icon (blue floppy disk) and upload it.
Layloria
Layloria
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 12:15

No I didn't used the master controller. I saw it on you tube and I thougt it's a cheat mod for your sim's skills.I prefer not to put mods again.

Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED] L0ni

Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED] Auz1

Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED] Ghr7

Big problem with World Adventures [SOLVED] Ob93

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 13 Sep 2013, 12:43

Hello,

It may be quite unbelivable for you, but this is the case: It can be troublesome to play The Sims 3 without setting the language to English. We've got tons of people having this issue simply because the language is not English. For now, I suggest you have a look at this. If this doesn't work, I suggest you initiate a clean reinstallation by this guide.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 14:18

I uninstalled and reinstalled it ,at my language and country again and it works.Maybe my disk has kept some files from previous uninstallation or I did something wrong at the previous installation.You can close the subject. Thank you all for your help! 

Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 14:42

Hello,

Ok Topic Closed.

Happy Simming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top