Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures Problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures Problem. [SOLVED] Empty World Adventures Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 08:53

I followed all of the steps for the installation, but when I get to the first patch ('Sims3_1.2.7.00002_from_1.0.631.00002.exe') to download via the crack 3 folder, when it loads up the on screen instructions are contorted and I am unable to understand anything. I still was able to at least change the destination folder to "The Sims 3" and not "Sims 3," so I kept going on. Now when the patch finally started to execute in the download it says "Invalid file found" and the patch is unable to be installed. I have no idea if maybe the contorted patch is affecting this, as I have done everything in order and still to no avail.

//EDIT

Or are those patches automatically downloaded when you update the Sims? Since I saw those patches came directly from EA. If so, maybe I already have them up to date?

//EDIT

Oh wow, well apparently it just started working for me. In the end I just had to download the patch from crack 2 and skip the patches for crack 3. You can delete this if you want then =p

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.
If you run into problems in the future, don't hesitate to post.

- LadyElDi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top