Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a The SIMS(tm) 3 Generations Install file!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need a The SIMS(tm) 3 Generations Install file! Empty Need a The SIMS(tm) 3 Generations Install file!

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 01:52

I need The SIMS(tm) 3 Generations Install file, i saw some more people needing it in this forum cause of bad torrent or bad extracting thingies. If you will upload it for us, we can perfectly install the game probably. Thanks cheers

PLEASE !! drunken

Back to top Go down

Need a The SIMS(tm) 3 Generations Install file! Empty Re: Need a The SIMS(tm) 3 Generations Install file!

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:46

Huh? I honestly don't understand what you mean by installation file. Can you please be more specific.

Back to top Go down

Need a The SIMS(tm) 3 Generations Install file! Empty Re: Need a The SIMS(tm) 3 Generations Install file!

Post by Admin Tue 05 Jul 2011, 13:14

Hello,

Hmmm... I think he means a .dmg file for Generations.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2011, 13:22

crossx if you do mean the generations .dmg file, then you need to make this yourself through using the mac installation guide and the generations torrent is fine and there's nothing wrong with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top