Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval Empty Sims Medieval

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2013, 23:22

Hi, I tried installing&uninstalling the Sims Medieval, Medieval: Pirates&Nobles, plus the ultimate fix for them at least 3 times. All of them ended up with the game saying 'Please insert game disc'. I think the problem is that every time I download, something is missing in the cracks folder for all three torrents. But I don't know how to fix that... Please help? (Posted this before.. to the wrong place I think)

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Empty Re: Sims Medieval

Post by J.T. Fri 20 Sep 2013, 04:57

Hello,

First of all, I seriously recommend redownloading the Fix here; https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems. Second, have you read the instructions in the Ultimate Fix guide clearly?

The Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix guide wrote:2. Open the “Medieval” folder in this .rar file and drag & drop the ‘TSLHost.dll’ and the ‘TSM.exe’ files to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin and choose “Replace” on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.
3. Now, open the game’s Launcher and click on “Updates” in the left-menu. When opened, press on “Refresh” to search for new updates and update the game to the latest version available.
4. When you’re done updating, completely close The Sims: Medieval launcher (Also from the system’s tray) and open the “# Crack” folder in this .rar file.
5. Drag & drop the ‘TSLHost.dll’, ‘TSM.exe’ and ‘rld.dll’ files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin and choose “Replace” on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.
6. Start the game and… ENJOY playing the latest version of the game!

J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top