Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] Empty Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:40

I downloaded Sims Medieval (full rip) and installed it (D:\SimsM) but when i try to patch or even install Sims Pirates and Nobles a message says that no version of sims medieval can be found

Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] 2830496658 pls! I tried several cracks. Ultimate fix. Changing the registry( cuz my game version is xxx.1 and update i downloaded is xxx.7). and nothing worked.

PS: I've seen another topic with something similar but as Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] 1577371209 I can't send PMs and thought my problem could be different.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:45

Hello,

Where did you download the Rip from? Maybe you downloaded a modified version which isn't recognized by your system.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:48

Censored .com but it's no longer on

in the control panel says SimsM and the developer is Ultra Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:55

rflsl wrote: Censored .com but it's no longer on

in the control panel says SimsM and the developer is Ultra Crying or Very sad
Hello,

I recommend you uninstall that version and install the (clean) ®️ Games4theworld version from www.games4theworld.org . This one is recognized by your PC and shouldn't cause any problems. If it does, we can help you easier, since we know the files.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:56

thx i will Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:57

rflsl wrote:thx i will Very Happy
Hello,

I'll keep this topic open, please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 27 Sep 2011, 16:31

Hello,

If I'm right, he/she had used a pirated disc, which was modified and therefore messed up the game completely. That's why I recommend you install our version of the base game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Sep 2011, 16:43

Duuude! I solved the mystery! Here it goes:
1. I used Universal Extract to extract the .exe file of the patch
2. Pasted the folders into my game folder!
3. Works just fine and Pirates and Nobles installed without any problem!
Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] 2005046333

Sooo happy! Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] 567613 Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 28 Sep 2011, 17:58

rflsl wrote:Duuude! I solved the mystery! Here it goes:
1. I used Universal Extract to extract the .exe file of the patch
2. Pasted the folders into my game folder!
3. Works just fine and Pirates and Nobles installed without any problem!
Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] 2005046333

Sooo happy! Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] 567613 Sims: Medieval problem patching and installing sims pirates. [SOLVED] 294340757

Hello,

I'm glad you got it to work! Please let us know if you have any more problems in the future. For now, have fun playing!
Topic closed. Wink Mystery solved
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top