Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job/Profession/Lifetime wish Question!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Job/Profession/Lifetime wish Question! Empty Job/Profession/Lifetime wish Question!

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 12:54

I decided to change my sims lifetime wish using the reward, her original lifetime wish was to be a perfect Gardener (or  however that is called) and after realizing I simply cannot do it [zombies kept eating her plants LOL] I changed her lifetime wish to be a Home Design Hotspot.

For some annoying reason, she keeps getting calls about her old job,and it is always about delivering "perfect" plants and I don't know why. 

She also gets calls about her current job but not as much.

I don't get why she keeps getting calls about gardening if she quit?

Admin edit: Moved.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Job/Profession/Lifetime wish Question! Empty Re: Job/Profession/Lifetime wish Question!

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 13:29

You probably get the gardening related calls because of the high gardening skill.
And if you build a fence around your garden with a locked gate the zombies will not it your plants.

Back to top Go down

Job/Profession/Lifetime wish Question! Empty Re: Job/Profession/Lifetime wish Question!

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 14:03

I know about the gate&fence but it's a real hassle when people visit, to lock and unlock all the freaking time.

I didn't think the high gardening skill would cause that :<

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 27 Sep 2013, 14:05

ZomGhee wrote:I know about the gate&fence but it's a real hassle when people visit, to lock and unlock all the freaking time.

I didn't think the high gardening skill would cause that :<
High gardening skill will indeed make the application spawn this opportunity. This applies to all skills.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 14:07

So I guess I'll just have to make her other skills higher to surpass the gardening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 06:43

The gardening calls you're receiving also may be opportunities to improve on her gardening skill.  This happens even when Sims aren't in the gardening career.  By completing opportunities, Sims can plant eggs and cheese, steaks and burgers and then finally get the Omni Plant opportunity.  I always accept those calls because (eventually) growing perfect eggs, cheese, steaks and burgers are, well...perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 09:01

Nanouk wrote:The gardening calls you're receiving also may be opportunities to improve on her gardening skill.  This happens even when Sims aren't in the gardening career.  By completing opportunities, Sims can plant eggs and cheese, steaks and burgers and then finally get the Omni Plant opportunity.  I always accept those calls because (eventually) growing perfect eggs, cheese, steaks and burgers are, well...perfect.
I'll take that as a suggestion for my current sims, even though they prefer blood. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 22:16

Oooh blood! The closest would be raw steak but we all know how bad steak/stake can be for vamps Facepalm.  Guess a garden of Plasma Fruit is more to your Sim's liking. 

I haven't played the blood-thirsty in too long.  I'll have to start a new vamp household in Midnight Hollow after it's released by G4TW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top