Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Ambitions No Disc/Crack. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Ambitions No Disc/Crack. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Ambitions No Disc/Crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2011, 14:34

Hello, Correct Me If I'm Doing Something Wrong Here But This Is What I Did And What Happen.

- Downloaded The Sims 3, TS3 : WA And TS3: ambitions

- Installed The Sims 3

- Installed A Patch To Install WA

- Installed ambitions

- Now I Downloaded The Ultimate TS3 Fix From Here : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

- Placed The Crack In The Corect Section ( Base Game - TS3, WA- WA, ambitions - ambitions
-( I Get No New Updates And I'm On Windows 7 )

What I now noticed is then i replace the crack in the TS3 folder with the normal one the Base Game Version "0.0.0.0" That I had does away ( But a pop up come up that say "Please Insert The Sims ambitions Disc", But when i put the crack back the version "0.0.0.0" comes back and i get some error after.

And i was just wondering if there's a bug with the crack or maybe i did something wrong.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Ambitions No Disc/Crack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ambitions No Disc/Crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 06 Jul 2011, 14:38

Hello,

Did you read the big red letters on the frontpage?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Ambitions No Disc/Crack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ambitions No Disc/Crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2011, 14:54

Admin wrote:Hello,

Did you read the big red letters on the frontpage?

Yes, I Have.

I Don't See Were I Went Wrong There, So I Opened A Topic Here And Was Hoping For Some Help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Jul 2011, 14:55

Hello,

Ok, so did you see step 2? Could you please tell me what it says?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2011, 16:18

Admin wrote:Hello,

Ok, so did you see step 2? Could you please tell me what it says?

Oh, I Thought having generations was optional. Must have misunderstod or misread that step.
Anyways, Thank you for the help and please don't lock this yet, I'm downloading generations now and will post if the game works or i encounter any other problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Jul 2011, 16:32

Hi there,

No problem, a lot of people misread the steps.
Anyhow, yes, I'll keep this topic open, so please post the result here.
If you have any more problems, please let me know!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:29

Ok, I just installed everything and tested it, it works great now.

Just one more question and this can be closed, Is there any other way to get updates/patches if it doesn't work though EADM? The version i have on my loader is "8.0.152" and it's the same for generations. The others are diffrent and i was wondering if it affects any of my gameplay.

Base: 1.22.9
WA: 2.0.86
AMB: 4.0.87

And Thank You Again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2011, 20:57

i checked mine it also says 8.0.152 but after you download and install the super patch (took me hours to download at speed of 60KB) the version will change to 1.22 click for a list of information about the patch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Jul 2011, 22:54

Motafota wrote:Ok, I just installed everything and tested it, it works great now.

Just one more question and this can be closed, Is there any other way to get updates/patches if it doesn't work though EADM? The version i have on my loader is "8.0.152" and it's the same for generations. The others are diffrent and i was wondering if it affects any of my gameplay.

Base: 1.22.9
WA: 2.0.86
AMB: 4.0.87

And Thank You Again.
Hello,

No, it doesn't. The launcher just shows the latest version of the game, which in this case is Generations.
If you ever want to update in the future, just apply the Ultimate Fix and everything should be OK.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 10:27

No, I don't have anymore questions, this can be locked.

Thank you again for all your help.

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun playing! Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top