Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Ambitions lost crack file

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Ambitions lost crack file Empty The Sims 3 Ambitions lost crack file

Post by Guest Thu 29 Dec 2011, 21:09

So, I had originally downloaded The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Ambitions and just today finished downloading The Sims 3 World Adventures. So before knowing about the ultimate sims fix, I uninstalled what I had and reinstalled The Sims 3, World Adventures, and Ambitions in that order. Problem is, I didn't realize I had lost my #crack folder from Ambitions until now. So question is, will the ultimate sim fix fix the issue of not having the appropriate files replacements? And if not, is there someplace I can download just the #crack folder? It took me nearly two weeks to download ambitions the first time. I'd really hate to have to redownload the whole thing just for the one folder. Any and all answers are most appreciated! Thanks in advance.

DGN

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Ambitions lost crack file Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ambitions lost crack file

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 29 Dec 2011, 21:28

Hello,
What you could do is get the ultimate fix but it requires either Generations, Town life stuff or Pets. Since it took you so long to download the expansion, you could get Town life stuff since its the smallest file of the 3.
You could also search tpb for just the Ambitions crack, but you'd have to make sure its also compatible with your game version and you wouldn't be able to get updates since the crack wouldn't be compatible.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)