Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Break... Empty Break...

Post by J.T. Sun 29 Sep 2013, 08:42

Hello everyone,

When my promotion to The Sims Helper has come as a surprise, I  started to help folks and at first it was fun and challenging (well sometimes the problems were sophisticated and I spent quite a lot of time teamviewing with the users Laughing ).  I felt somehow proud of myself of solving various issues. 

On the contrary, while I continued helping the users with their issues with The Sims 3, I found somewhat tiring. The users sometimes ignored our solutions for them and claimed that the solutions didn't work for them, when the others kept posting under other threads saying they have the same problem and they didn't even bother opening a new topic, and some of them kept spamming by opening various topics with the same issue. And a lot of complicated questions/problems kept rolling in every day. All these makes helping out difficult. Sometimes, I had to become harsh to repeat and repeat and repeat the instructions for them so that they can really read. I lost my temper nearly every day and sometimes became rude (as mentioned by one of the normal members) and "underwent a change of attitude". Very often without help from other helpers and moderators, I have to bear with it myself, thinking "Every day is a new day".  

Due to increasingly heavy schoolwork (as I have mentioned in my previous topic in Helpers Area), fatigue and frustration while dealing with users, I am "officially" announcing my time-out for infinite time until further notice. Thank you all for your attention Very Happy .
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Break... Empty Re: Break...

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 29 Sep 2013, 10:47

Hello,

Hopefully you can find the time to check in now and then. Good luck with school!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 30 Sep 2013, 22:43

Hello Cat2006house,

Oh, you should feel proud! Because you're doing a great job.
Thank you for letting us know. Indeed good luck with your school stuff, one has to set priorities. (And real life is always more important)

I guess we'll notice when you're back. Don't forget to leave a "I'm back, fellows!".
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 03 Oct 2013, 01:01

Thank you Admin and Lady Eldi Very Happy ! I will sure be checking constantly in G4TW and help some folks when I am around.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down