Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've tried EVERYTHING. Any experts? *PICTURE*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've tried EVERYTHING. Any experts? *PICTURE* Empty I've tried EVERYTHING. Any experts? *PICTURE*

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 10:36

I've tried EVERYTHING. Any experts? *PICTURE* Untitl11

Omfg. I. Want. To. Freaking. Cry. 
First my game stops working and won’t launch for a week until I reinstalled it a bazlillion times then used Delphy’s Dashboard and was forced to take ALL my cc out and find everything all over again. Then it started working again! I was so happy……. but then. UGH now everytime I try to change the color of clothing or furniture this pops up. and stays there. For hours and days until i restart the game, my game works fine until i try to go into “Create-A-Style”.
I’m almost giving up with Sims overall, I tried everything.

• Granthes’s CC Magic

• Delphy’s Dashboard

• Uninstalling EVERY SINGLE PATTERN (.package & sims3pack)

• Deleting Cache

• Checked to make sure that .package/sims3pack ‘s were in the correct place
NOTHING HELPS.
Someone please help me?

Back to top Go down

I've tried EVERYTHING. Any experts? *PICTURE* Empty Re: I've tried EVERYTHING. Any experts? *PICTURE*

Post by J.T. Thu 03 Oct 2013, 12:22

Materializing materials error can be of the Resources.cfg (it may become broken since you have installed corrupted patterns) that is included in the Mods framework. Can you delete the Mods framework and download a new one here: http://chii.modthesims.info/FrameworkSetup.zip.

Otherwise, you may have to rename the folder C:\User\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and try again.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top