Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't load my previous game and make a new game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't load my previous game and make a new game  Empty I can't load my previous game and make a new game

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 18:04

I reinstalled and took out all my cc but it keeps the same and doesn't show to make a new game or to load a game.

Last edited by lizbethsan on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 18:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the picture)

Back to top Go down

I can't load my previous game and make a new game  Empty Re: I can't load my previous game and make a new game

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 15:52

Hi, 

Unfortunately, there's no picture above? Or is it just me? Screenshot your game and upload it here.  Surprised

Back to top Go down

I can't load my previous game and make a new game  Empty sorry was having trouble with the picture

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 22:00

I can't load my previous game and make a new game  Screen10

Back to top Go down

I can't load my previous game and make a new game  Empty Re: I can't load my previous game and make a new game

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 10:44

Is English your default language for your previous games ?
When you change the language you will get a new folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
Changing back to your default language will bring back your old games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jun 2017, 21:43

My default language was always English in my previous games.
Also, have you seen that there are no buttons under the play button

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 17:45

lizbethsan wrote:My default language was always English in my previous games.
Also, have you seen that there are no buttons under the play button
What happens if you click the play button? Will it direct you to the CAS? Also, check in your documents that there are saves files there. If there isn't, then you can just start a new game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 00:53

When I click the play button it goes to a sim world I previously made, which was the one that I last played. In my saves file I have many files which means that I have my old worlds that I can't play for a reason and I don't understand why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 15:38

That is indeed odd. Is the save file correctly inside your Documents/The sims 4? Try moving out the save folder if it's inside and start a new game, just create a random sim or you can choose a household. The game will create a new save folder for you. 

If you decide to save, make sure it does not override your save files from the 'previous' save. There's no need to save as well, just make sure the new save folder is there. You can put back your old saves and test the game to see if it appears now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top