Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow Blues :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow Blues :( Empty The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow Blues :(

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 07:22

Hello I just wanted to start off by saying I am a new user here and was happy to have come across this website the other day in my search for all things sims related! I am very thankful for the work everyone does here to get these downloads and fixes up with haste and more importantly quality. Hopefully someone could assist me with a problem I have been having. I really did not want to bother anyone but I have exhausted all other options.

Basically my neighbourhood will not show up in the sims 3 drop down menu at the neighbourhood selection screen. However, all things related to midnight hollow (Gold) actually do show up in the downloads and installed folder. I can see this in the sims 3 launcher and in the actual folder. I even installed store fixes and I am patched to update 1.57. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions would be appreciated of course. Re installing would be my last resort as my internet is very very bad ><

Thank you in advance for your help!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow Blues :( Empty Re: The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow Blues :(

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 14:27

Please post a snapshot of the Main Menu Neighborhood selection.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow Blues :( Empty Re: The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow Blues :(

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 23:19

Hello Shamrock, 
 I appreciate your help. I am having trouble uploading a screen shot as I keep getting this message "Could not upload file: exceeded total storage space.(Free space:0). However my image is only 37 kb so I am confused and unsure of what to do. Sorry I am quite a noob when it comes to using forums. ><

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sat 05 Oct 2013, 06:29

Hello, 

Maybe you could try uploading it on an external source such as Photobucket and show us the link Smile

Moderator edit: Hello all; you can upload screenshots by using the "Host an image"-button in the posting toolbar. There, you need to select the location of your picture on the computer first, then the resolution (I recommend choosing 1024px). You will then get an URL of the picture, which you have to copy. Now, click on the button "Insert image" (next to Host an image) and paste the URL that you copied before. Hit "Insert" - and that should do. Smile

- Carlos
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 23:57

The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow Blues :( Screen11
dieneryn wrote:Hello, 

Maybe you could try uploading it on an external source such as Photobucket and show us the link Smile

Moderator edit: Hello all; you can upload screenshots by using the "Host an image"-button in the posting toolbar. There, you need to select the location of your picture on the computer first, then the resolution (I recommend choosing 1024px). You will then get an URL of the picture, which you have to copy. Now, click on the button "Insert image" (next to Host an image) and paste the URL that you copied before. Hit "Insert" - and that should do. Smile

- Carlos
Thank you Carlos! That was very helpful. I managed to get my image up with ease.

//EDIT

As you can see, I am missing the option for midnight hollow Gold even though installation was successful according to the smis3pack. I repeated the process a few times and restarted my computer as well. Like always, everything looks normal on the launcher but still does not show up in game...I would like to add i do not have all the expansions. Only about 4 or 5 that I bought during an origin sale. Perhaps that may be a factor? Not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Sun 06 Oct 2013, 10:00

Hello,

Where did you download the Midnight Hallow? Also, is your game up-to-date? Patched with recent patches? 
If it's up-to-date then it needs to be decrapifying. Decrapifying means removing limits from a sims3pack or package files that Ea puts. As we use "illegally" their stuff we need to decrapify them to use properly.

Lady ElDi has a great post about it, and you can find the right tools and instructions, you can find the post here.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top