Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store Fixes Issue. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Fixes Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Store Fixes Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct 2013, 00:24

Hi! I haven't been able to play Sims for the last two months and well, I needed to update the game and store fixes. I did both last night, I followed the guides perfectly and for some reason I can't install any of the new stuff (the new world, cow set, surfs up collection, etc). Can someone please help me with this? Thank you so much Sad

Back to top Go down

Store Fixes Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Store Fixes Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Oct 2013, 00:58

Karinanie wrote:Hi! I haven't been able to play Sims for the last two months and well, I needed to update the game and store fixes. I did both last night, I followed the guides perfectly and for some reason I can't install any of the new stuff (the new world, cow set, surfs up collection, etc). Can someone please help me with this? Thank you so much Sad
Hello,

I suppose you tried to install the items with the launcher ? One possible cause could be that you tried to install too many ".sims3packs" at once. If you do that, they just won't install, or only a few of them will actually install. So you might want to try other ways.

1) More generally, read up on this here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3330-an-alternative-approach-to-managing-store-and-custom-contentupdated-the-sims-3

2) If you want to use "CC Magic", look at this topic: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7029-the-sims-3-cc-please-make-sure-your-game-has-the-latest-software-updates-and-try-again-error-s-100-solution

3) Or if you still want to use the launcher, like I said above: don't install too many items at once; so let's say just put in 15-20 items in the "Downloads"-folder, install them with the launcher, then put the next items into the Downloads-folder, and so on. And if they still "refuse" to install, look at this:  https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix

Whatever you want to try, good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct 2013, 01:30

Problem solved! Thank you very much Smile

Moderator edit: OK, happy simming ! This is closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top