Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Host singer/acrobat/magician/DJ at some place other than home. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Host singer/acrobat/magician/DJ at some place other than home. [SOLVED] Empty Host singer/acrobat/magician/DJ at some place other than home. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 14:53

So, I tried to throw a party at Los Sueños Private Club in Starlight Shores, but it was kinda lame because the stage was empty and there was no DJ. So I tried to hire them, but I can make the call only from home (since you have to call for services) and they only come to my place, no option for other places... But I saw my sims had wishes to host a magician/acrobat at the park etc. How do I do that? :/

PS: My sims aren't performers (one is an actor, the other an inventor).

Back to top Go down

Host singer/acrobat/magician/DJ at some place other than home. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Host singer/acrobat/magician/DJ at some place other than home. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 14:56

Hello,
You need to use SimPort for this... that way you can host a singer/... from another game in your park!

Back to top Go down

Host singer/acrobat/magician/DJ at some place other than home. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Host singer/acrobat/magician/DJ at some place other than home. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 15:04

So I can use SimPort even though I'm not logged in? I thought this worked only for sims from other registered players? (I don't have a full account, don't know if it matters...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 15:08

Yes, you need at least a stuff pack or an expansion pack (or the base game) for SimPort to work...
Sorry about that Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 15:29

Shamrock wrote:Yes, you need at least a stuff pack or an expansion pack (or the base game) for SimPort to work...
Sorry about that Sad 
Ah, I just tried to host somebody, but I don't have any friends... My account name is CinnamonRevenge, add me, I'd like to try it anyway...

And is there any way to get a serial code for full membership?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 15:48

Unfortunately you need to have those games bought...
And I have all my games cracked... sorry Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 14 Oct 2013, 15:51

It is not possible to use SimPort if you don't buy an expansion pack/stuff pack/base game, like Shamrock said. Sorry but that's the truth...

And I can tell you that SimPort is useless. I have tried it and it's pretty much crap...
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 15:58

Sad yes, I tried something and got this message:

The serial code you entered is invalid. Please enter a valid serial code and re-submit. What does this mean?

• You may have entered the code wrong.
  • You may have already used the code for another account on this site.
  • You may have purchased a used copy of the game and the serial code was used by the original owner.
  • If you purchased a digital version of The Sims 3 (base game, expansion pack, or stuff pack) from Origin, your game is automatically registered to your account. You do not need to re-register your serial code with TheSims3.com.

What a pity, SimPort sounds fun...

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 14 Oct 2013, 16:00

The cracked serial codes are unusable for registration... I am so sorry to tell you that. I have legitimate serial code so I can use SimPort. but SimPort is useless and I quitted using it after a while. The reason is you cannot see your sims performing in other players' neighbourhoods. And it's pretty much like a "rabbithole".
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 16:01

Sorry about that.
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 16:05

cat2006house wrote:The cracked serial codes are unusable for registration... I am so sorry to tell you that. I have legitimate serial code so I can use SimPort. but SimPort is useless and I quitted using it after a while. The reason is you cannot see your sims performing in other players' neighbourhoods. And it's pretty much like a "rabbithole".
Yeah, I see what you mean... In fact, I wanted it only to be able to host performers at venue parties, not only home parties...The game is lacking this option...

Shamrock wrote:Sorry about that.
Anything else we can help you with?
Thanks for the help! That's all for now. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 16:06

Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 14 Oct 2013, 16:13

Hmm, if I haven't been mistaken, you can have your sims got gigs at venues or perfrom Sing-A-Grams in various locations (including residental houses). But what makes it worse is that your sims cannot host performances at parties I think.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top