Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Showtime- Singer Career Issues? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Showtime- Singer Career Issues? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Showtime- Singer Career Issues? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:44

When I first began the game, my mods prevented my sim from doing certain Acrobat moves. I did a period of cancelation and found which mods were causing the issue, and took them out. However, I later on encountered the same problem with the Singer profession. I took out all of my mods and still, the problem persisted. I can't perform for tips, or deliver singing grams. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this problem, and if so, is there a fix? Have I done something wrong? Thank you ^-^

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Showtime- Singer Career Issues? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Showtime- Singer Career Issues? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:48

Wats your game version? is it update to 1.31 or 1.32

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Showtime- Singer Career Issues? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Showtime- Singer Career Issues? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:52

My game version is 1.31- I avoided updating to 1.32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:56

OK.... When you click on your sim do you get the option to choose "Perform For Tips" or is it just gone completely?

Sorry if im asking to many questions im just trying to get as much info as i can.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:59

No no it's fine :3 I'm getting the option, and the icon will even appear in the upper left corner, but when she moves to do it the action disappears and is not performed. Like I said, I had the same problem with the acrobatic career and managed to fix it by taking out certain mods but when I re-applied the same process to fix the singer career, and even went as far as removing all of my mods, I got the same problem. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 09:02

Have you tried reseting your sim? Sometimes your sim might get corrupted while playng the game but reseting them usually solves certain problems

try using resetSim (First Name) (Last Name)....... without parenthesis of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 09:05

Multiple times :/ Sorry for being a nuisance lol..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 09:22

thats wat we're hre for....

This is sort of like reseting your sim but it takes a little time.....

1) Open up Edit Town and choose your household

2)Split up the household by putting the sim in the bin (ie. The sim that wont sing)

3)Then look for your sim in the bin that you took out and put them back in your active household

This should work the same as reseting your sim but it makes it seem as if you just created them. Dont worry your sim should still keep all of its skills and carreer level

Hoping this will help but if it doesnt dont hesitate to ask any questions you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 09:40

I tried that and unfortunately it didn't help the issue. However, I made another sim and put him in the singer career and he has no problems- both of my sims have mods, so I'm assuming that means it's a specific mod on my female sim? If so, is there a faster way than taking out certain mods and trying to perform one by one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 09:46

My suggestion would be to try using Delphy's Dashboard (if your not now) which will show you if you have conflicting or corrupted mods.

It could be found here www(.)modthesims(.)info/d/387006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 09:59

Alrighty, thank you for all the help SugaR ! Very Happy I'm sure I can solve this myself from here on out Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 10:01

No problem

If you have any other questions feel free to ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 15:41

Hello,

Topic closed. Wink
Feel free to open a new topic if you run into more problems and have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top