Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Into The Future: Two Problems .... just revealed right away. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Into The Future: Two Problems .... just revealed right away. [CLOSED] Empty Sims 3 Into The Future: Two Problems .... just revealed right away. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 12:29

I'm done installing Into The Future with the patch and I'm totally happy. It works well. I hope it won't meet any problems sooner or later.

NB: 
1. was having a problem when arrived to the Future once, people isn't there including my sims, even the sims live mode only showed without picture of my sims and 0 simoleons, only can explore the Future city without doing anything just moving cursors xD. Why was that??

2. About black screen at the 1st click of the sims icon, how much minutes do we normally need to wait it loads to the trailer (or what it's called, I don't know xD) because sometimes I feel like can't really wait for long long time till I decide to end it with single click on black screen then  "poof" not responding and need to stop. Black screen keeps that way for about 10 minutes or more ...
NB : it loads sometimes faster (or maybe because I was little bit busy while I'm waiting it loads to the game xD) but two times now it keeps black screened like 10 minutes or maybe more.

i think i really need way out for this ..

*All Expansion+Stuff Pack are installed, except High end Loft Stuff & Movie Stuff*

Moderator edit: I have already split your topic before, so NOW you don't need to make a new topic anymore. Wink  You can continue here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t14581-problems-with-the-163-patch

This topic is closed now.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top