Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Into the Future problems and game not saving after installing patch 1.63

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Into the Future problems and game not saving after installing patch 1.63 Empty Sims 3 Into the Future problems and game not saving after installing patch 1.63

Post by Guest Tue 29 Oct 2013, 01:06

Hi guys,

I have downloaded all of my Sims 3 games from G4TW and have never had any problems, but Into The Future is not working for me. My sim gets stuck when inspecting the portal and can only be unstuck if I reset him. Also my game is not saving -- when I save and quit, it gets stuck when saving. I have removed my mods and custom content, but I still have the store content. I have deleted the caches and used the Ultimate Fix, but nothing seems to work.

Is anyone else having the same problems? Can anyone suggest any solutions?

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Into the Future problems and game not saving after installing patch 1.63 Empty Re: Sims 3 Into the Future problems and game not saving after installing patch 1.63

Post by J.T. Tue 29 Oct 2013, 13:32

I assume you didn't confine the time you play The Sims 3 right?

The Portal glitch seems to be a lot of people's problem. Can you create a vanilla new save (no mods/CC) and see if that works?

Infinite loop can be fixed by using the function "Save As" instead "Save". Please do let us know the result Wink.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Into the Future problems and game not saving after installing patch 1.63 Empty Re: Sims 3 Into the Future problems and game not saving after installing patch 1.63

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 23:51

Thank you for your suggestions and help! My game works now Very Happy
I started a new save in a different town with a different family and I was able to use the portal with no problem. The saving problem is also solved now.

You guys are awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top