Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloaded sim doesnt look alike. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloaded sim doesnt look alike. [SOLVED] Empty Downloaded sim doesnt look alike. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 16:55

I just downloaded a custom sim from here http://modthesims.info/d/455009 but when i try to use the sim it doesnt look a like

Back to top Go down

Downloaded sim doesnt look alike. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloaded sim doesnt look alike. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Fri 25 Oct 2013, 16:59

What do you mean "it doesn't look alike"? Can you show us screenshots of the sim you have downloaded?

This might not be a problem after all, since the creator might have modified the sim.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Downloaded sim doesnt look alike. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloaded sim doesnt look alike. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 26 Oct 2013, 01:57

genesissabre wrote:I just downloaded a custom sim from here http://modthesims.info/d/455009 but when i try to use the sim it doesnt look a like
Hello,

Like "cat2006house" said, a screenshot would help us, but I can already make a guess:

press Ctrl + Shift + C to open the cheat console. Type testingcheatsenabled true and press enter. Now shift and click on that sim - look for an option called "edit in CAS" or something similar.

Now, try changing a few things about the sim, like the hair, clothing, maybe the skin tone, etc. Let us know the result.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 14:18

Carlos G. wrote:
genesissabre wrote:I just downloaded a custom sim from here http://modthesims.info/d/455009 but when i try to use the sim it doesnt look a like
Hello,

Like "cat2006house" said, a screenshot would help us, but I can already make a guess:

press Ctrl + Shift + C to open the cheat console. Type testingcheatsenabled true and press enter. Now shift and click on that sim - look for an option called "edit in CAS" or something similar.

Now, try changing a few things about the sim, like the hair, clothing, maybe the skin tone, etc. Let us know the result.

Done thanks for Helping Very Happy

Moderator edit: OK, I guess the problem is solved then. Have fun ! This is closed now.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top