Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fix for the Sims 3 Doesnt work for me :\.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ultimate Fix for the Sims 3 Doesnt work for me :\.[SOLVED] Empty The Ultimate Fix for the Sims 3 Doesnt work for me :.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 21:38

Help i used the the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems. I have installed The sims 3 late night, ambitions, generations, world adventures, high-end loft stuff and the base game, i followed the instructions on the pdf guide but when i start the game it loads up to the main menu, when i try to load any town it just closes and says the sims 3 has stopped working. I dont get pass the loading screen here at all. i read the post "*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly", i followed all instructions but the same thing happens. Im not sure why this is happening please help Crying or Very sad Facepalm

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Fix for the Sims 3 Doesnt work for me :\.[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Ultimate Fix for the Sims 3 Doesnt work for me :\.[SOLVED]

Post by Dracos66 Fri 24 Aug 2012, 22:16

OK, go HERE and follow the steps exactly in that order, don't skip any step(s) and don't apply any of the fixes in the game downloads, just use the Ultimate Fix from Step 3. That should fix the problem, however if it doesn't you can go HERE and try those steps.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Fix for the Sims 3 Doesnt work for me :\.[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Ultimate Fix for the Sims 3 Doesnt work for me :\.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 24 Aug 2012, 22:18

//MOVED
Hello,

Welcome to the Forum!
What about Mods or Custom Content, do you have any?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug 2012, 01:01

Yes tyvm Admin that is exactly what the problem was, custom content Facepalm Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Aug 2012, 08:21

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top