Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Into The Future - Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Into The Future - Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal  Empty Sims 3 Into The Future - Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 15:24

Hi everyone, i downloaded Sims 3 into the future from Games4theworld (my Basegame and all expantionspacks are from G4W)  the portal worked fine and i played some hours in Oasis Landing, after i traveled back my game freezes at the same simstime, i started a new family and all my sims gets stuck  inspecting  the portal. i have just nraas mastercontroller and overwatch. i moved the Mods folder and restart the game, i moved the entire sims 3 folder and restart the game but this don't solve the problem. this is really frustrating. so much people have the same problem but no solution -.-

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Into The Future - Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal  Empty Re: Sims 3 Into The Future - Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 16:45

I had same problem today. what i noticed was that for me it was cause i moved the portal before activating it. may also be on supernatural world. did you move portal before activating?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Into The Future - Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal  Empty Re: Sims 3 Into The Future - Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 18:04

no...   another problem now, when i start a new game i can see just a light but the portal and the traveller dont appear, then i go to buymode and buy the portal but  my sims get stuck.

*sorry for my bad english im italian Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 18:26

I have the same problem the game freezes when i travel to oasis landing.. to bad i really like it. maybe someone will fix it..

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 18:57

Please make sure all of your mods are compatible with the game patch level. If not, remove them.

Otherwise, you might consider deleting the portal and buy one from Buy Mode.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 19:27

my moods are all updated but i moved the mods folder to desktop, i deleted all cache files and restarted the game but nothing change. i reinstalled into the future but the problem is still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 20:30

Hi Guys

I'm having the same problem I know my mods are all up to date, I even removed the mods folder deleted all my caches, but my sims have never been able to do anything other than inspect the portal.

I tried putting a portal in the house but thats the same as soon as I send a sim to the portal it just flashes very bright white I could see a ring thing inside with my male sim tried it my game freezes, when my female sim tries it my game freezes up to I have 100% clean game but still not able to use the portal Sad(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:29

I'm having a similar problem with my sims getting stuck inspecting the portal.  I removed all mods and then tried a factory reset but still having the same result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top