Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game not working after patch 1.63

View previous topic View next topic Go down

game not working after patch 1.63 Empty game not working after patch 1.63

Post by Guest Tue 29 Oct 2013, 16:13

hey, i've installed all of your eps and everything was working perfectly until i installed patch 1.63. now the game won't start and the things i downloaded won't install. anyone got any solution?

Back to top Go down

game not working after patch 1.63 Empty Re: game not working after patch 1.63

Post by Sephymuffins Tue 29 Oct 2013, 19:14

Hello,

Sorry you're having issues with your game!  However, did you follow the steps here? You mentioned your installed the patch 1.63, however did the launcher do this for you on its own or did you use the MANUAL patch which is located in the link provided? 

Please follow the steps 2 through 5 within the topic I sent you and then your game should work!

If you have any more issues or anymore questions, let us know.  Good luck!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Oct 2013, 19:52

the launcher now crashes, ugh i guess i'm going to have to reinstall it. thank you anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Oct 2013, 20:08

lilacfumes wrote:the launcher now crashes, ugh i guess i'm going to have to reinstall it. thank you anyway Smile
Hello,

Since patch level 1.57, the launcher takes a lot of time to load, and for many people it has become more crash-prone too. For most ".sims3packs"; you can try CC Magic. A quick guide can be found here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7029-the-sims-3-cc-please-make-sure-your-game-has-the-latest-software-updates-and-try-again-error-s-100-solution

If you want to install worlds, you still have to use the launcher or at least try it. Copy the ".sims3pack" to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads. Now start up the launcher (keep in mind that it will take a while). Go to the "installed items" tab and mark the world. Click on the "Install"-button at the bottom.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top