Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Asian boy needs your help admin and supporters :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Asian boy needs your help admin and supporters :( Empty An Asian boy needs your help admin and supporters :(

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 08:24

I CAREFULLY FOLLOWED ALL the INSTRUCTIONS and STEPS dictated.Even watching the videos.And luckily it went fine loading.BUT After loading something just pops out and IT SAYS------------>>>>>>> >>>''It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the sims 3.We recommend that you either uninstall these game modification or get updated versions of them. otherswise you may experience crashes or significant bugs. Do you want to quit??''<<<<<<<----------------------------

So  i clicked ''Continue'',then it patched already.After i chose twinbrook. i started the game and after loading..............................................................................................................................................................................it went CRASHING ALL THE WAY Sad Sad Sad  please  help me guys Sad admins please help me i know you guys always has the solution for our problems like us and you guys never fail us SadHelp  Godblesss and more power to you guys!!

Helper Edit: Color changed. Next time please use more suitable font color, which makes the words easier to read

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

An Asian boy needs your help admin and supporters :( Empty Re: An Asian boy needs your help admin and supporters :(

Post by Admin Sat 02 Nov 2013, 13:54

Hello there,

There was a problem with the old Ultimate Fix link, which didn't link to the correct version, so please RE-DO step 3 and 4: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
I know you already did that, but just do it again. RE-DOWNLOAD the latest version of the Ultimate Fix and then continue to step 4.

Let us know the result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

An Asian boy needs your help admin and supporters :( Empty Re: An Asian boy needs your help admin and supporters :(

Post by Guest Fri 08 Nov 2013, 15:14

Sir nothing happened Sad so what i did i re installed all the games down to sims 3 base game.after i installed all the games, and when  i re downloaded and reapply the manual patch.andd something just pops out ''>setUp new\setup.cpp(140) PAPP:PVENDOR:PGUID$ @ WINDOWS VISTA SERVICE PACK 0 (7600) IE VERSION: 8.0.760016385'' Sir please guide me Sad i badly want to play Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 08 Nov 2013, 17:11

Hello,

That error means that the update has become corrupt.
Try re-downloading it again using a different browser.
Do not pause the download or something, just let it do its thing.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2013, 10:13

what browser sir?

//EDIT

can you give me sir other browser?

Helper Edit: Please don't double-post and respect the forum rules. Thank you.

-cat2006house/J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 19 Nov 2013, 10:22

There are a lot of browsers for you to choose: Marathon, Opera, Chrome*. I believe Google can tell you which browser is the best. Always Google anything you don't know.

*: The most recommended browser.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2013, 11:56

Hello,

You can also try downloading it in IDM(Internet Download Manager), for more speed and stable download session. Smile(You can download it in G4TW piratebay or official site)

BTW, I'm from Philippines too. Smile Kamusta ka?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2013, 06:40

Sir i have downloaded the latest update and applied it.then followed the steps down to the ultimate fix,and when i was about to open the launcher something pops out --DISC AUTHENTICATION FAILURE---"no game disc found!Please insert THE SIMS3 University Life game disc before proceeding"......   Sad Help   Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2013, 07:01

Did you apply the Ultimate fix last step. The #Crack?

-When you get to the part where you have to apply the files from the "# Crack" folder, be sure that you copy them to the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin INSTEAD of the expansions' game directory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2013, 07:49

this is base from the ULTIMATE FIX GUIDE:

Im done with this STEP 10

''''10. For The Sims 3 – Into the Future &Movie Stuff &Island Paradise & University Life & 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff & Seasons & Supernatural & Diesel Stuff & Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats & Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations: open the "All expansion packs released after and including Generations" folder in this .rar file and drag & drop both files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT TO THE EXPANSION’S GAME DIRECTORY!) and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.''''

Now this step is my problem STEP 11

''11. Now, open the The Sims 3 Launcher and navigate to the "Update" tab. Choose "Refresh". If a new update is shown, install it. Now you should have got the latest version of the game. (RECOMMENDED ) If you get an “Invalid File” error during the update process or if you have ANY other problems during the update process, use THIS manual patch instead!)''

after opening the the sims 3 launcher this is where the ''Disc Authentication failure'' pops out.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 21 Nov 2013, 11:45

Please don't follow the Ultimate Fix guide... That guide is not applicable.

Open the folder #crack from the Ultimate Fix. Drag and drop the content of this folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Replace the files inside and you are off to go.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top