Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Update of the sims 3 is the Asian Fusion, Victorian and Steam punk Pack????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Update of the sims 3 is the Asian Fusion, Victorian and Steam punk Pack???? Empty Which Update of the sims 3 is the Asian Fusion, Victorian and Steam punk Pack????

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jun 2012, 22:57

Which Update of the sims 3 is the Asian Fusion, Victorian and Steam punk Pack???? 2279017149 Don't know if this is the right place if not please move it and let me know, because the last time I posted something it was moved and I was never able to find it. Evil or Very Mad
Anyway....
I want the whole thing, I love Asia so I was just wondering which Update its in, so I don't have to worry about downloading the wrong thing. Or wasting my time downloading unnecessary content....oh and Victorian and steam punk, I love their styleI love you

You would really be helping me please and thank you Very Happy

Last edited by Amejisuto on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 22:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Font was too small and not readable)

Back to top Go down

Which Update of the sims 3 is the Asian Fusion, Victorian and Steam punk Pack???? Empty Re: Which Update of the sims 3 is the Asian Fusion, Victorian and Steam punk Pack????

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jun 2012, 02:18

in mediafryer there is a search function. By the by I love the Haunting Ground! Though my avi is Rule of Rose Razz

Back to top Go down

Which Update of the sims 3 is the Asian Fusion, Victorian and Steam punk Pack???? Empty Re: Which Update of the sims 3 is the Asian Fusion, Victorian and Steam punk Pack????

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jun 2012, 08:04

thanks for the info HG and ROR FTW!! Which Update of the sims 3 is the Asian Fusion, Victorian and Steam punk Pack???? 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jun 2012, 14:42

I agree to that, though HG is a lot better, Hewie is a lot more useful than Brown in sense of Help. BTW, some sets are named differently in the File than with the Store's name, if you didn't know already, Just right click the picture and open in a new tab and look at the end of the link near the jpg extension (for example the Street Coture set is named the Harajuku set). I learned that a bit from Searching quite a bit for store content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2012, 07:17

Wait did you mean Media fire?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2012, 16:23

yes, since EA's naming system is a mess I thought this tidbit may be of use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2012, 23:38

Alright thanks again I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top