Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoying start up issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Annoying start up issue Empty Annoying start up issue

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2013, 15:24

When I start TS3 the black screen comes up and then the EA logo starts to pop up but then it freezes half way and stays like that so I have to start up the task manager to force close TS3 and it keeps doing this after like 5 tries of starting up it finally works but I would really like to have it run smoothly the first time if even possible if not then I'll just have to deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Annoying start up issue Empty Re: Annoying start up issue

Post by J.T. Sun 03 Nov 2013, 15:32

mvl123 wrote:When I start TS3 the black screen comes up and then the EA logo starts to pop up but then it freezes half way and stays like that so I have to start up the task manager to force close TS3 and it keeps doing this after like 5 tries of starting up it finally works but I would really like to have it run smoothly the first time if even possible if not then I'll just have to deal with it.
First of all can you (re-)do steps 2-4 of this guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly? RE-DOWNLOAD the Ultimate Fix and the manual patch (especially the Ultimate Fix).

You might also be interested in this:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-29-09-2012.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top