Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME CRASH..HELP PLEASE? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GAME CRASH..HELP PLEASE? [SOLVED] Empty GAME CRASH..HELP PLEASE? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 05 Nov 2013, 11:49

I followed the instructions carefully in installing ts3 together with its expansions..
updated the game and got rid of the disc authorization failed because of the ultimate helper fix tool

before adding another expansion, i tried to let it run, it was running well.

after that, I added another expansion pack (university, and pets).. i let the ultimate
helper fix run again..

it all went well at first, but as I was about to visit the town, it did load, but suddenly crashed.. Please help me with this one.. thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

GAME CRASH..HELP PLEASE? [SOLVED] Empty Re: GAME CRASH..HELP PLEASE? [SOLVED]

Post by Sephymuffins Wed 06 Nov 2013, 01:20

Hello,

Normally when your game crashes on the loading screen of any neighborhood, that's a sure sign that the Ultimate Fix was NOT applied correctly. 

Please follow both links in my signature to assist you.  One is the five steps necessary in making your game error free and the other is a video I made on how to actually follow the five steps worry free!

Once you've done these things, please let us know your progress!  If you have any more questions, errors or concerns, let us know!  Smile Good luck!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Nov 2013, 13:05

ok, thanks, guess I will just have to reinstall everything and start all over.. I'll let you know if anything comes up.Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 06 Nov 2013, 13:30

angelsosweet wrote:ok, thanks, guess I will just have to reinstall everything and start all over.. I'll let you know if anything comes up.Thanks!
Hello,

Did you try the suggestions in the following topic ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-14-07-2013

If you want to do step #3 ("4 GB patch"), then download that patch, double-click on it and choose the TS3W.exe in your base game location; usually this is C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3Game\Bin. If your base game is from Origin, the location is
C:\Program files(x86)\Origin games\The Sims 3Game\Bin.

Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Nov 2013, 08:44

I found out the problem and it was just the DAP.. Thanks!  I am now playing Sims 3 worry-free! Thank you! More power to G4TW!

Moderator edit: since the problem seems solved, I'll close this now. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top