Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Future Problem. PLEASE HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the Future Problem. PLEASE HELP Empty Into the Future Problem. PLEASE HELP

Post by Guest Thu 07 Nov 2013, 23:08

So a few days ago, I downloaded Into the Future from G4TW. I followed your instructions on how to install the Sims 3 correctly and how to apply the Ultimate Fix. When I reapplied my mods and custom content, the game wouldn't allow me to use anything that involved the Advanced Technology skill or travel to the future, so naturally, I uninstalled my custom content and mods. It started to work 
fine. Then, I decided to add back my mods to see if it would work, and it still does. Now, I am frustrated because I would like my custom content back. 

Does anyone have any idea how I could fix this problem, or am I doomed to be with out my CC?

Back to top Go down

Into the Future Problem. PLEASE HELP Empty Re: Into the Future Problem. PLEASE HELP

Post by J.T. Fri 08 Nov 2013, 03:56

Some of the Custom Content cannot be applied to the game again once the game is updated (because they are mostly outdated). If possible, go to the websites where the creators uploaded the Custom Content and see if there are updates for the Custom Content. If not, you should remove them completely.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top