Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTO THE FUTURE PROBLEM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INTO THE FUTURE PROBLEM Empty INTO THE FUTURE PROBLEM

Post by Guest Fri 08 Nov 2013, 19:18

download into the future, loaded the game fine, but upon picking the town, Oasis Landing had no symbol like the others did which I found weird, but I chose it anyway and it took FOREVER to load it and then when it finally loaded the textures were all weird.. the grassy parts in game were all blue and weird.. and in create a sim, the tabs don't load anything.. the options come up, as in if you want the hair for every outfit or just formal etc, but the actual hair/clothes/makeup etc doesn't come up.

any help pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Back to top Go down

INTO THE FUTURE PROBLEM Empty Re: INTO THE FUTURE PROBLEM

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 08 Nov 2013, 19:35

cbristow wrote:download into the future, loaded the game fine, but upon picking the town, Oasis Landing had no symbol like the others did which I found weird, but I chose it anyway and it took FOREVER to load it and then when it finally loaded the textures were all weird.. the grassy parts in game were all blue and weird.. and in create a sim, the tabs don't load anything.. the options come up, as in if you want the hair for every outfit or just formal etc, but the actual hair/clothes/makeup etc doesn't come up.

any help pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Hello,

First of all: make sure to update ALL your mods (I strongly believe you have outdaqted mods). Also, can you update your graphics drivers too ?

And the new world ("Oasis Landing") can't be chosen in the main menu; you have to travel to that world with the "time portal". This portal spawns itself when you load any savegame after installing "Into the future". And you can also buy the portal in Buy-mode (Outdoor -> Outdoor activities).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Nov 2013, 19:38

I have noooo mods other than awesomemod which is totally up to date!

But I'll try travelling there now rather than trying to go through the main menu (Stupid mistake on my part!!!!!!!!!!)

Thanks !

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 08 Nov 2013, 19:42

cbristow wrote:I have noooo mods other than awesomemod which is totally up to date!

But I'll try travelling there now rather than trying to go through the main menu (Stupid mistake on my part!!!!!!!!!!)

Thanks !
What I didn't mention before was, that even up-to-date mods can cause trouble, so you might want to give it a try, and remove this "awesomemod" again. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top