Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lag issues, Sims 3 Island Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lag issues, Sims 3 Island Paradise Empty Lag issues, Sims 3 Island Paradise

Post by Guest Sat 09 Nov 2013, 19:25

Hi..
I'm running windows 7 on my computer. The same as my girlfriend.
And we both installed and followed the steps from this site, but after some time i tried to uninstall all sims 3 expansions to reinstall it again. 
I tested everytime I installed a new expansion to see for lag, but there wasn't any until I installed Island Paradise.
So I told my girlfriend to uninstall Island Paradise to see if it would help on her comp aswell, and it did..
After we did that we haven't experienced lag.
And we have all the expansion packs and stuff.. Not the store things.

I couldn't find the lag post inhere, so I hope it's okay that I posted a new one.

Back to top Go down

Lag issues, Sims 3 Island Paradise Empty Re: Lag issues, Sims 3 Island Paradise

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 11 Nov 2013, 07:52

Hejne wrote:Hi..
I'm running windows 7 on my computer. The same as my girlfriend.
And we both installed and followed the steps from this site, but after some time i tried to uninstall all sims 3 expansions to reinstall it again. 
I tested everytime I installed a new expansion to see for lag, but there wasn't any until I installed Island Paradise.
So I told my girlfriend to uninstall Island Paradise to see if it would help on her comp aswell, and it did..
After we did that we haven't experienced lag.
And we have all the expansion packs and stuff.. Not the store things.

I couldn't find the lag post inhere, so I hope it's okay that I posted a new one.
Hello,

Making a new topic is OK, don't worry about that...

About your problem...did you already take a look at this here ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes

See how this goes and let us know.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Nov 2013, 00:03

I tried all that.. Also a bunch of other things that i searched in google and nothing helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Tue 12 Nov 2013, 04:53

Hello,

Please ensure you are attempting to run your games without any Mods or Custom Content.

If you are not, I would highly suggest you find the date of your Ultimate Fix and see if it is outdated.  You and your girlfriend can do this by opening up the Ultimate Fix.rar file, opening up the .pdf inside it and looking for a date.  If your Fix is NOT dated: "31-10-2013", you have an outdated Ultimate Fix!  At that point, please redownload the Fix and reapply it.

I've seen an increase in people either having crashing problems or major (and annoying) lag issues because of them accidentally using an outdated Ultimate Fix.  Smile

Let me know if this helped!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Dec 2013, 04:51

Now. Finally I tried it ..
Sadly it doesn't.. 
I have tried the whole list once again... and it's still laggy..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top