Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval no cd. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval no cd. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims Medieval no cd. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 11 Nov 2013, 02:50

Hello, everyone. I have some problems with my The Sims Medieval.

I installed the game long ago, and played it normally. I never updated my game since the installation. Then, just now, I updated my game to version 2.0.113. The update was successful. It asked me to restart my laptop, and I did so.
But now, after it loaded normally, it asked for cd.
FYI, I don't install Pirate and Noble.

Is there a crack for this version? I have tried many cracks, but none works.
And is it okay to update straight to 2.0.113 without having Pirate and Noble?
Need help Help 
Thank you very much Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval no cd. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims Medieval no cd. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 11 Nov 2013, 07:02

Serana wrote:
Hello, everyone. I have some problems with my The Sims Medieval.

I installed the game long ago, and played it normally. I never updated my game since the installation. Then, just now, I updated my game to version 2.0.113. The update was successful. It asked me to restart my laptop, and I did so.
But now, after it loaded normally, it asked for cd.
FYI, I don't install Pirate and Noble.

Is there a crack for this version? I have tried many cracks, but none works.
And is it okay to update straight to 2.0.113 without having Pirate and Noble?
Need help Help 
Thank you very much Very Happy 

Hello,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

I have to say I have "Pirates and nobles" installed too, and everything is working fine for me. I'm not quite sure if this works without having the actual expansion though; I haven't played so much "The Sims: Medieval". Wat. 

You might also want to check out this topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1413-the-sims-medieval-asks-for-a-disc-even-after-applying-the-ultimate-fix

Good luck - and let us know how it went ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Nov 2013, 00:22

Carlos G. wrote:
Hello,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

I have to say I have "Pirates and nobles" installed too, and everything is working fine for me. I'm not quite sure if this works without having the actual expansion though; I haven't played so much "The Sims: Medieval". Wat. 

You might also want to check out this topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1413-the-sims-medieval-asks-for-a-disc-even-after-applying-the-ultimate-fix

Good luck - and let us know how it went ! Smile

Hello, Carlos Very Happy
I did download the ultimate fix, and followed the instructions. First I copied the files inside the Medieval folder. The next step says I have to update the game. Since my game was updated to the latest version, I skipped this step, and went to the next step that is to copy the files inside the #Crack folder. Once I copied and replaced the files, my game ran well! I can play the game normally again now!
I'm so grateful for you help. Thank you very much cheers you have saved my day cheers

Moderator edit: I'm happy to hear that ! Very Happy  If you have any other questions though, feel free to open a new topic here. This is closed now. Have fun with that game ! Wink

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top