Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store content + A question about installing an expansion. Empty Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 02:43

Hi! So currently i have the G4TW Sims 3 + a ton of expansions installed cracked working etc, I now want to download a new expansion and was wondering what the steps would be to do this? Would i need to re-patch and re-crack all my games or just apply the crack to the new expansion? 
Also i was wondering where i can download store items? To be specific the Emo Cut hair is there a guide anywhere? 
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Store content + A question about installing an expansion. Empty Re: Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

Post by Sephymuffins Sun 17 Nov 2013, 03:12

Hello,

In regards to installing a new expansion, yes, you will in fact have to re-apply both the manual patch and the ultimate fix.  If you have any saved games/families, please be sure to back them up as the manual patch will erase them (and if it doesn't, you may or may not have a stable save file afterwards).

For the store items, you might want to try the website.  Smile
http://www.games4theworld.org/
I don't have a lot of experience or 'know how' on where we might keep specific store items (where to download them, in other words).  

Happy Simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Store content + A question about installing an expansion. Empty Re: Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 03:57

Sephymuffins wrote:Hello,

In regards to installing a new expansion, yes, you will in fact have to re-apply both the manual patch and the ultimate fix.  If you have any saved games/families, please be sure to back them up as the manual patch will erase them (and if it doesn't, you may or may not have a stable save file afterwards).

I don't have a lot of experience or 'know how' on where we might keep specific store items (where to download them, in other words).  

Thanks about the info about the expansion but sadly it looks like the store item i want isin't uploaded there :[ From april 2010.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Sun 17 Nov 2013, 04:12

lucerion wrote:

Thanks about the info about the expansion but sadly it looks like the store item i want isin't uploaded there :[ From april 2010.
Hello,

I found a few leads on where to find it via Google, however the actual hair cut was made quite a few years ago and most websites I've found are either not existing anymore, or there are "piracy" bans on everything.  Sad  I could not find that exact hair style anywhere aside from the Sims 3 official (EA) website.  And naturally, it costs money.

However, you might like this one!  It's better quality (as is everything on this site) and it's free!

http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2012/10/ts3-hair-n2/

Happy Simming! The Sims Plumbob 1
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 05:10

Sephymuffins wrote:
lucerion wrote:

Hello,

I found a few leads on where to find it via Google, however the actual hair cut was made quite a few years ago and most websites I've found are either not existing anymore, or there are "piracy" bans on everything.  Sad  I could not find that exact hair style anywhere aside from the Sims 3 official (EA) website.  And naturally, it costs money.

However, you might like this one!  It's better quality (as is everything on this site) and it's free!

http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2012/10/ts3-hair-n2/

Happy Simming! The Sims Plumbob 1
Aw thanks, but i need that item exactly to use a .sim file eheh. Thanks though Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top